Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My main question is, "do they have exposed snaps, or not?"

Otherwise, how do they fit and perform in comparison to another popular frontsnapper, say, Fireflies.

Thanks mamas!

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Yep, they have exposed snaps. I've only used my newborn hemp dipes (these appear to be different from the normal, print diapers) and the fit is pretty good. Not as adjustable as some, but still good. They have fit longer than my other newborn diapers, and fit well the whole time. So I'd say the design is good!

·
Registered
594 Posts
Well, my three SPB have exposed snaps. But that's never really been a problem for us.

As for performance, honestly - they rock.
I have one trifold (fleece topped) OC, one hemp with a contour soaker (fleece topped), and I think that the last one is hemp fleece with a trifold soaker. They are my favorite diapers for naptime, and ds is a seriously heavy wetter. (He soaks through a Firefly SleepTight in an hour long nap.)

As for fit - they're quite stretchy...much more so than most of my other front snappers. While that means that they've been fitting ds for AGES...it also means that he can slip them off *way* easier and run around as Captain Naked. :LOL:

HTH.

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
I had some when dd was a newborn (a whole year ago
) but once she outgrew it, I didn't get anymore until just recently. A friend of mine ordered a hemp fitted with red and green serging and snaps - so cute! Anyway, back to your questions, yes the snaps are exposed, but like Angie said above, they are hidden by the soaker so they don't touch baby. They run pretty true to size IMO. Dd is a little over 18 pounds and medium fits like a glove. I don't really care for front snap diapers, they don't fit dd well at all, but this one fits her real well.

hth

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.