Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hola Mammas
I am going to be coming your way from up north for vacation on Nov4th-8th for the first time ever to visit your great state and was wondering if you can help me with what to pack as far as clothes go for my family?

We here are in the 40's and in winter clothing so I know it will be warm there but how warm could I expect?

I am watching TWC for updates too

Shorts and t-shirts?
Tank tops?
Swimming at the beach?
:

TIA!

·
Registered
26 Posts
You will find the northerners swimming at the beach year-round. The locals are the ones with hats and scarves and long pants...

That said, shorts and t-shirts can be worn year round with the exception of the occasional cold snap. Then long pants and a light weight jacket or sweat shirt are in order. It can be breezy and thus a bit more chilly on the beach. This time of year things are still pretty warm. We have just recently turned the air conditioning off (this past weekend), and it is still muggy in the middle of the afternoon, although evenings are quite nice.

Enjoy your visit!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.