Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are getting a much bigger refund than expected! Most is going to bills
BUT I am going to splurge on something that I wanted for a loooonnnnggg time. A food processor!! ( I know, the little things make me happy.
)

Since we will have the cash, I want to get the best one I can find for the cheapest price. I noticed they are selling for half price right now and was wondering if anyone can recommend one of them to me.

http://tinyurl.com/FoodProcessors

I am really looking for the best deal. Also, if anyone knows of anywhere else I can look let me know. I tried ebay but with the shipping costs, there are no deals there.

I am leaning towards the diecast cuisinart. Does anyone have that one? What do you think of it?

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I don't have that one, but I bought my kitchenaid food processor on amazon a few years ago for $97.

It is this one:

http://www.amazon.com/KitchenAid-KFP...PSNKQBFPF24RMW

I love it, it works great, holds a ton. I definitely wouldn't get anything smaller, and the more accessories that ocmes with it, the better. Mine has the mini bowl, but I never use it- one, we have a big family, and need the size, and two, if I am doing something that small, I am just chopping with a knife or my pampered chef chopper.

I found the deal for mine on slickdeals.net. So, if you can just sock the money away, and wait for a deal, that would be great, if not, try to combine a coupon with a sale price. Bed bath and beyond usually has 20% off coupons.

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Check out the reviews before you buy. I was looking for a new processor and started looking at reviews. I wanted the Cuisinart due to the name and the quality that I know they were years ago but according to many reviews I may be leaning to the kitchen aid.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.