Mothering Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got some TTO from Walmart and it doesn't have a dropper type opening like other oils I've bought, just a big hole. So how am I to get just a couple drops out? I want to add some to the diaper wash. Can I just dab alittle on a wipe and throw it in the wash with the diaper? Should I use a medicine dropper?

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
slightly OT
a few months back dh was in the basement while i was on the 2nd floor of the house when all of a sudden i smelled tea tree oil

I knew it was strong but not THAT strong!!! turns out he dropped the ENTIRE bottle (which broke) in the laundry room, oh man the smell lasted for days!!!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually I just found a medicine dropper that fits the opening. I'll just replace the cap with the dropper cap and keep it way up high and upright, just in case. I'm new to using this stuff and man, is it strong. Is it safe to apply directly to your skin. I think I have a touch of ringworm and want to try it for that too. BTW, I'm 37 weeks pg if that matters.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
I add about 20-30 drops per diaper load to mine. I think it's a smell that you get used to. It used to drive me nuts! Now, I hardly notice it. We use a lot of tea tree oil around here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.