Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, this is not my news and I should have asked permission to post this...but I can't help myself! I'm stranded across the country and waiting for the phone to ring with updates. MY SISTER IS HAVING HER BABY! It's early (she's due August 4th), but has pre-eclampsia and so is being induced--so please send your good thoughts and love her way!!! EEEEeeeeeeEEEEEEeeeeeeEEEEE!

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
omg she's waited SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long for this! Keep us updated mama! I can't wait to hear the news!

·
Registered
452 Posts
Our first baby! OMG I'm so excited! Wishing the best possible labor/birth experience and a happy healthy baby and mommy! We're rooting for you!

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Awwwww! Wishing her healthy, safe, and successful induction vibes!!

·
Registered
651 Posts

Reactions: Baby_Cakes

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
DDCC because saw this on the main page!!! Tear!!!!!!!!!! Sending SOOOOO many good thoughts and vibes and I can't wait to hear all the details of her beautiful rainbow baby!!!
love.gif
joy.gif

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristandthekids View Post

Then I will forgive this.

Good luck Tear!
joy.gif
You've still got time to be first...
orngtongue.gif
But hopefully this will not take THAT long!

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
I keep excitedly checking this thread for updates... I should go to bed. But I really am sending lots of soft, well opening cervical thoughts her way!!

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Italiamom View Post

I keep excitedly checking this thread for updates... I should go to bed. But I really am sending lots of soft, well opening cervical thoughts her way!!
Me too, and I'm the one who's supposed to update it!
redface.gif
She's not supposed to call 'till morning (west coast time) and things were moving slowly last I spoke to them, so I think they're trying to get as much sleep in as they can. So we *should* all go to bed. (eeeeee!)

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Mwahaha, it is my daytime so I can stalk this thread for a good 12 hours yet!
winky.gif
Really though if things are moving slowly the good news will probably come when I am sleeping. Eee! Soft, relaxed cervix vibes!

1 - 20 of 132 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.