Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all you UC mamas out there....I know no one will appreciate this more than you...and I have been so giddy to post here....buuut, I'm feelin' a little tingly down there

As this is my fourth, this mama knows what she is feelin!!!
:

And I am sooooo excited!!!

I am going to go UP, confirmation will not come from POAS but from mamatuition
and I am only three days along! Call me silly...but I know my body and the messages it is sending me.

I have always wanted 4 so this could very well be my last pg so I am enjoying every moment of it....right from conception!!! Yay!!!

Anywhooo, I've decided not to tell anyone until they start asking when they see my bump, just my and dh little secret, all to ourselves...

I feel like I am dancing on clouds...

The funny thing is that it was our first time ttc #4 on my dh 28 b-day and voila!

My lord, I am going to be 37 when this babe comes earthside and at least 55 before it leaves the nest
:

I'll stop ramblin now...

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
PHP Code:
Code:
[CODE]<span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#0000BB;">Anywhooo</span><span style="color:#007700;">, </span><span style="color:#0000BB;">Ive decided not to tell anyone until they start asking when they see my bump</span><span style="color:#007700;">, </span><span style="color:#0000BB;">just my </span><span style="color:#007700;">and </span><span style="color:#0000BB;">dh little secret</span><span style="color:#007700;">, </span><span style="color:#0000BB;">all to ourselves</span><span style="color:#007700;">... <br></span> </span>
[/CODE]

That is sweet. That is what I want to do with my next pregnancy.

·
Registered
7,165 Posts
I knew too, exactly when I conceived with my fourth. I had already decided not to do a pregnancy test, and it was really interesting and wonderful to be fully conscious of the pregnancy from the beginning! And by the way, I was 38 when I had her. I highly recommend it as an age for having a baby!

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for all of your well wishes....I love the sisterhood of MDC and quite frankly, this is the BEST board to hang out on at MDC!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by fourlittlebirds View Post
I knew too, exactly when I conceived with my fourth. I had already decided not to do a pregnancy test, and it was really interesting and wonderful to be fully conscious of the pregnancy from the beginning!
I know!!!! ITA!!! Those memory cells just know what they are doing and being so close to my last pg (6 months) it feels like I am 5 months pg already!!!!

I informed my dh that I just want to have this as out little secret and he was A-OK with that.....tee hee.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.