Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can somebody direct me where to go to find out about what I can do for my little teether? She's got 4 molars coming 2 broke thru & 2 ready to. Plus the 4 kanines are thru & breaking thru. She's in pain and just miserable. I feel so bad. I don't want to pump her full of Motrin (since her & I are immune to tylenol). I've given Hyland's teething tablets. The liquid homeopathic Camamilia teething rings/toy frozen wash clothes (they seem to help the best) but she just still seems to be in pain. ANY SUGGESTIONS? or where should I go? I briefly checked the dental archive under oral development, teething & something but not too much on what to do about the pain of teething. Oh! and she is also not sleeping well at all. She's not a happy camper & I want her to be able to enjoy her up & coming B-day party.
thanks for any suggestions!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Are my Q's stupid or something? Because I hardly ever get any responses on any of my posts or threads.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MamaKye
Can somebody direct me where to go to find out about what I can do for my little teether? She's got 4 molars coming 2 broke thru & 2 ready to. Plus the 4 kanines are thru & breaking thru. She's in pain and just miserable. I feel so bad. I don't want to pump her full of Motrin (since her & I are immune to tylenol). I've given Hyland's teething tablets. The liquid homeopathic Camamilia teething rings/toy frozen wash clothes (they seem to help the best) but she just still seems to be in pain. ANY SUGGESTIONS? or where should I go? I briefly checked the dental archive under oral development, teething & something but not too much on what to do about the pain of teething. Oh! and she is also not sleeping well at all. She's not a happy camper & I want her to be able to enjoy her up & coming B-day party.
thanks for any suggestions!
Unity looved Hylands (nummy-nummy) & eeping everything as cold as possible Ice Water. Also hae you thought about getting her a chiropractic adjustment? It worked for us Unity cut her first tooth at 4.5 mos & teethed for a good 8 mos. I dont know whatelse. Hope it helped.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts