Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have used *both* of these covers...can you compare and contrast the fit for me?

I love the fit of Bumpy wool on my toddler- fits great over lots of different diapers, trim, work great.

However, they don't fit my baby at all! They are too small in the waist but huge in the legs!

So I have been considering trying out some Nikkys....so please give me some feedback!

Thanks-

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Angelica, are the Nikkys any trimmer along the sides? Are the gussets any tighter?

I don't know why on my baby the waist always barely touches but the gussets are gaping open....but on my toddler (who is longer and thinner) the fit is perfect.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Adamsmama
Does your baby have skinny legs or is he chunky?
He is chunky! He's barely 4 months old and weighs about 17 lbs.!

That's why I can't figure out why they don't fit him right. I sure wish they did because I love them on my toddler.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Adamsmama
What size Bumpy are you using on your baby?
Well the small is waaay too small- can't even close it, but still gaping on the legs. The medium is even at the end of the closure, but gaping on the legs too. I'm thinking it just must be his build.

My toddler (he's almost 3) wears an XL and it fits so perfectly all over.

The Nikkys look higher- cut, yes?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Let us know if you try out a Nikky! I had a friend's Nikky next to my Bumpy one time and they looked identical. But, it seems as though the Nikky design may have changed since then?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts