Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought the LTK soaker pattern and before I start I'm wondering where the "trouble spots" are going to be.
Any advice or experience is appreciated!
Thanks,
SAM

·
Registered
228 Posts
My biggest problem was reading the pattern correctly, LOL. If I had just read/done what she wrote I would have been fine..... :) (too much late night knitting makes for knitting mistakes)

Seriously, though, I had no problems other than my usual knitting problems (keeping row counts, forgetting to slip 1st stitch, etc) nothing that had anything to do with difficulty in the pattern. The pictures of Kitchner stitch are wonderful. I had never done it before and it came out perfect the first time.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by willowsmama
which soaker pattern did you buy? lol She has several

Hybrid ribby soaker
ribby wrap
original soaker
undersoaker
Oh I guess that would help huh! I bought the Original Soaker pattern...

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
You really shouldn't have a problem aslong as you take it step by step. Alot of people look at the 'big picture' , freak out and run from the needles.lol

1 step at a time and you'll do fine.

·
Registered
892 Posts
my only suggestion is be sure you are doing the right size. The rise indicated in the pattern is the diaper rise -- it doesn't include the waistband. So if you want an 18" finished rise, do the size that lists 16" as the rise, or just do less knitting in the body.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.