Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
you can go to www.mobywrap.com and see a list of distributors. I find the Moby to be very comfy and stable for back carrying toddlers, but I like woven wraps like the Ellaroo as well. I am hot natured so the Moby is actually more comfortable for me on the back than on the front, because I can do a rucksack carry and have less fabric wrapped around me. The Mobyis very inexpensive and a great intro to wraps, IMO.

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ohhhh have you seen all of their hand knit stuff -- SOOOO cute!

Now I want a moby wrap too! I am getting sucked into all of the babywearing options! My plain old ring sling we have been using for 19 months seem so boring now!

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by reader
One other thing I will say for the Moby is that it is very lightweight. You don't feel like you're drowning in heavy fabric.
Hmm...that's good to know. If the ABC doesn't work out like I hope then perhaps I'll try a Moby. You definitely can't beat the price.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
got my moby last week, LOVE it. It is a bit warm, but I rotate what I use for different purposes. I decided to get a wrap that was cheap, and if I like it, i'd get a more expensive one. Guess I have to start saving up now...LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts