Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>Dh has been struggling with psoriasis on his scalp and ears for a couple of years.  Medicated shampoos aren't working any more, and TTO either.  Your experience?</p>

·
Registered
11,992 Posts
<p>well, not suprisingly my answer would be homeopathy.  You don't even need to start with deep constitutional work if you aren't interested.  You can literally try a psoriasis oriented combination (for lymphatic draining, blood cleansing, cellular regeneration etc.)  Homeopaths will argue that it won't bring you closer to cure, but if it supports the system enough for skin to clear then you can look to do a specific remedy then...or not.  Some just keep on the combo until thing normalize.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>That and I have an eczema cream that is herbal and homeopathic that people have dramatic success with...but I can't report too much on that.  When I work with people directly I use remedies internally.  The people reporting success are people I haven't actually seen-just mailed it out to.  They have great things to say and come back for more so I guess it's good!</p>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts