Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>My vacuum just broke and I need a new one. Tell me what you love about yours. TIA. Nikki</p>

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
<p>I used to sell vacuums.  From what folks said that came in to buy a Dyson Animal is the bomb.  I haven't been able to afford one yet but that would be my "dream" vac.</p>

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
<p>I have an upright Dyson and I love it...so easy to manouevre, I would never buy anything else...it actually makes vacuuming quite enjoyable if that is possible!   A big plus with Dyson is their excellent after sales service also.</p>

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
<p>I have a Dyson upright and I hate to say it but I'm selling it as soon as I can and switching back to a canister. It works great on very thick rugs, but for my thinner LR area rug and my hardwood floors it stinks. I can see why people love it, it has great suction. But my home is all hardwood floors and it is a huge pain to use on them. The canister Dyson I have read complaints that the hose is too short, so I will be buying another brand, maybe a Miele.</p>

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
<p>I love my Miele.  Works great, amazing suction.  I let two friends try it out and both went out and bought one.  We have a small farm and 3 dogs so think lots of mud/dirt and hair.</p>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts