Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you find the above diaper covers are true to size or do they tend to run large or small. My ds is 20 lbs and many of the covers use 20 lbs as the cut off from medium to large TIA

·
Registered
485 Posts
I have a 22lb skinny girl and the med Bummis SWW and Proraps are a good fit. (I have the tabs overlapped on the bummis, and the prorap is a tight as possible.)

I got a few large bumkins that were clearance and they are much too large to count on, but work in a pinch.

The Bummis fit the best by far.

BTW we do premium prefolds snappied underneath.

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Proraps ran true to size for us. The Bummis fit well, but I don't remember how accurate the sizes were. Litewraps were HUGE--as in absurdly big in the seat. Sprogly is still wearing them at well over 40lbs even though they say up to 30lbs. His height/weight are proportionate--same percentile for both.

Sprogly's nearly done with diapers, and even though the litewraps are the only covers I have that still fit him, and I refuse to buy any more, I don't like them and don't recommend them. They don't come as clean, and the snaps have all come off. I liked Proraps the best.

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
My experience
proraps- Large I have larges here and I still have to total cross over the velcro and the legs gap

Literaps Way way big at least a full size diffrence

Cotton wraps - true to size

Bummi SWW - true to size maybe a bit big

My choices amoung these in order are cotton wraps, Bummi Literaps and proraps. Proraps just don't work for us.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts