Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to be asking so many questions lately.<br><br>
My muscles in my belly are somewhat tender-they feel stretched to the max. This is normal right?<br><br>
I just feel worried since I have had a classical inscision before and this baby seems to be rather large (they guessed 8 lbs last week, with 10 more days to go as of today!). I'm terrified to lose her in these final weeks to either uterine rupture or placental problems from my diabetes.

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
Ask as many as you need! That's why we're here.<br><br>
I remember a lot of stretching, aching and feeling like I was going to burst near the end of my pregnancy. It sounds very normal even given your circumstances.<br><br>
I wouldn't worry. That probably causes more harm than good. Call your HCP if you're really concerned and feel like it would pardon you from needing to worry. A call is well worth the chains of worry to be lifted.<br><br>
10 days till your due date -- that's pretty neat. I hope your babe comes when the time is just right for her.

·
Premium Member
22,696 Posts
I'm noticing this problem this time around. I have had a cold and have to hold my belly in one place because it hurts to cough. I didn't have as much tenderness the first time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts