Mothering Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

I still need to officially "test" But I am pretty weary of tests these days as it is.

I miscarried on what would have been a cycle(although a few days early) last month at about 6 weeks or so. This past weekend I had some very light bleeding, no cramping-very very light. A few days before period is normally due. I am feeling very emotional, hungry, tired, etc.
So the plan is to get a test later and hopefully find out for sure. Though me and early testing don't seem to mix very well. (but maybe that is because I seem prone to early miscarrying in the past?) Anyway- I couldn't hold it in any longer
Big breath*SIGH* And we have been trying

So I'll be back later with a + test maybe
Target brand seems to work okay for me.

i am nursing a toddler, and feeling a bit sensitive lately, and bloated alot at night. Headaches every morning.light sensitivity.

·
Registered
4,308 Posts
Good luck! Sounds very promising!

·
Registered
7,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok I'm mad
I got a 2 pack test at target and NO lines showed up whatsoever on either of them!!!!rrrrrgh.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Leilalu
ok I'm mad
I got a 2 pack test at target and NO lines showed up whatsoever on either of them!!!!rrrrrgh.
Take those suckers back and demand new ones, free of charge, if the control line didn't even come up.
:

·
Registered
7,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok, I tried the test again, but Ithink it came out weird since I tried it again.
I took it apart to see how it worked and to see why it was acting funny

There was actually a dark line inside, slightly to the left of where the "pregnant" line shows up. I know, weird that I took it apart. I still don't understand how they set it up in there.

I guess it's time to go test shopping again.In the meantime- my breasts are really tender

·
Registered
7,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok, I tested again, but it is negative
BUT, the test was at least 2 years old and my boobs really hurt
I feel emotional and I seriously do not see how I couldn't be pregnant...wish me luck!

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
dangit woman, do they not have non expired tests over there??

·
Registered
7,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by ILoveMySofie
dangit woman, do they not have non expired tests over there??

Well these I found while cleaning out the garage

1 - 13 of 13 Posts