1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A TF Smiley would be awesome but..
What would you want it to look like?

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is sort of what I was thinking some butter or a steak. I think I'm just hungry.

What would be cool too is like a smiley for those in support of using food from local humane farmers. hmmm.

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
A smilie in support of local, sustainable, humane farmers would definitely be cool, but I think I'd like a TF smilie even better. I feel like a pat of butter might not be super recognizable as such in a smilie. But it would definitely be a good symbol lol. anyone talented enough to make a jar of sourkraut or kefir or something? lol that would be perfect too

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NAK at 4am so pardon any typos please.

I can make smileys in photoshop,.. but Like a jar of sourkraut or bottle of kefir most people wouldn't recognize what it is right away. Its hard to do so much with such a small symbol and keep it recognizable.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I'd like one with a smilie milking a cow into a glass and then drinking it. Or how about a smilie getting an egg from under a chicken and then cracking it in a fry pan?
:

·
Registered
951 Posts
How about a cow munching on grass with a sign that says "Traditional Foods" and a basket of veggies beside it . . .

·
Registered
727 Posts
Just lots and lots of jars of bubbling ....stuff would cover it quite well! I'm sure I'm not the only one who always has millions of jars of things fermenting everywhere....

·
Registered
892 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by bananabee View Post
How about a cow crossed with a soda fountain? The cow is munching grass while a child pushes a cup against the cow's udder?
Ooh! I like it. I have no idea how smilies are made.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by papayapetunia View Post
How about a big stock pot bubbling with "TF" written above or below it? I think it would be mean to have something animal-related on a board that has a lot of vegetarians and vegans.

:
:thanks!

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I just made this one, what do you think?
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y10...ke/RAWMILK.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by papayapetunia View Post
How about a big stock pot bubbling with "TF" written above or below it? I think it would be mean to have something animal-related on a board that has a lot of vegetarians and vegans.
I'll try making something like this later, I need to go out and buy a shovel and some potato's.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
I love it as well!
Its a keeper. I also like the idea of the stock pot as well. That gives everyone a choice.
Could we get an anti pasturization one as well? like this one?

Paula

·
Registered
3,785 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by stilllearning85 View Post
How about sauerkraut or Kombucha exploding all over the place!

-Can you tell this just happened to me? Hehehee...
:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.