Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG!!! Have you ever fallen in love with a doctor before? I absolutely love her. She is the perfect match for my family. Thank you guys for recommending her. I hate that she's so far from me, but it's worth it.
Sam

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That would be fun. A doctor's visit might as well be a half a day adventure. It's over an hours drive for me, so I'd like to do something besides see her and the turn around and come back. I'll have to post when we have a visit. She's not here yet, but hopefully will be soon.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Candice, I have BCBS and she's in there as a primary doc so you have a good chance of her being in your insurance. It's Ramsdell Pediatrics in Apex

·
Registered
616 Posts
Yep, we used to see her when she was in the Lake Norman area. She's great! When my DD was born a preemie she gave me so much confidence. When the hospital nurses and LC's said I should pump, Dr. Ramsdell encouraged me to just nurse her and give her what she needed without wearing myself out. We miss her!

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Her office is probably less than two miles from my house! I hope she is still taking new patients when we have a baby!

·
Registered
888 Posts
I just think it's funny that probably a huge majority of her patients lean in a certain direction . . if you know what a mean. I'm sure she'd get an ego boost if she read this board! What a fan club. The internet is so great for networking for stuff like this. For our moms is was a lot harder to get information.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I told her that I got her name from here, and she told me she'd never heard that one before. She was pleased though.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.