Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>So DS keeps telling me that my right side is hot & the left one is cold. He says this when he switches sides. Usually he just says, "That one's sleeping, other side?" (like when the milk isn't coming fast enough for him) but for the last couple of weeks he's also been saying the 'hot' thing & it sounds different than the milk coming too slow. Any idea what this means??? He's only 21mos so I can't really get much more detail from him. I'm not worried about it, just curious what on earth he's talking about... Are my breasts different temperatures?!?!?! Or does the right side make spicy milk????? Anyone else make hot & cold milk? LOL</p>

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
<p> </p>
<p>If you have an infection, the breast itself could feel hot but guessing you'd feel that before he'd catch on.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>My 23mo has been calling mine "mommy" and "daddy". "Daddy" is the left side I think because that is the side of the bed my husband sleeps on and "mommy" is the one she prefers. And she can't be tricked either. I can try to lie over with "daddy" and feed her on my right side and if she doesn't want it she lets me know.</p>

·
Registered
6,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<p>LOL well it just dawned on me this morning why he was saying this!! It's because of the hot & cold water faucets!!! Kids sure do make some funny associations!!!!</p>

Reactions: GingerNinja
1 - 3 of 3 Posts