Mothering Forum banner

381 - 400 of 434 Posts

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #381 ·
I don't think most parents realize which vaccines are new and which ones have been around forever. I occasionally chat with someone about vaccines and people don't pay much attention to any aspect of childhood vaccines and only a little to adult vaccines.
I call it 'willful ignorance'. Some comments I have heard is adults wonder 'how babies do it' with handling all the vaccines they get, because after their own covid vaccine, they were feeling sooooooooooooooooooooo terrible........SMH...unf, some babies don't make it, due to the vaccines.

·
Registered
269 Posts
This is from an continually updating feed, so I've quoted extensively.

'Plausible Causal Association' Between J&J Jab and Potentially Life-Threatening Blood Clotting
The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has said it has found more cases of potentially life-threatening blood clotting among people who received the Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 vaccine and sees a “plausible causal association”.

The CDC said the events appear similar to what is being observed following administration of the AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine in Europe.

Both vaccines are based on a new technology using adenoviruses, which cause the common cold and have been modified to essentially render them harmless. The viruses are used to carry instructions into the body to make specific coronavirus proteins, priming the immune system to make antibodies that fight off the actual virus.

Scientists are working to find the potential mechanism that would explain the blood clots. A leading hypothesis appears to be that the vaccines are triggering a rare immune response that could be related to these viral vectors.

·
Registered
18,821 Posts
Reactions: applejuice

·
Registered
24,718 Posts
Yes, I understand that nine members of the Yankee baseball team are fully vaccinated but are testing positive for covid as is fully vaccinated Bill Maher.

If someone is fully vaccinated, positive for covid, but asymptomatic, how is it that they do shed nor spread the disease? What are they testing positive to?

Reactions: Deborah

·
Registered
60 Posts
Make it make sense. This case is local to me, but as far as I can tell it's getting zero national coverage. I guess people have become convinced that COVID is actually dangerous to children, but even a .01 in a million chance of something like this happening seems like too big a risk for a kid compared to how much of a non-issue COVID is for them, typically. Even my husband, who is mad that I haven't gotten "the jab" (the lingo around this makes me want to puke), is in no hurry to get our 13-year-old vaccinated. He's the one who told me about this kid.

DRAPER, Utah (ABC4) – The day after his COVID-19 vaccine shot, 17-year-old Everest Romney felt his neck swelling. In the coming days, he suffered from severe headaches.

His mother, who tells ABC4 the pediatrician initially dismissed the symptoms as a pulled neck muscle, says she was convinced it was something else.

“He could not move his neck without the assistance of his hands,” says mother Cherie Romney.

That was just a few days after the shot. Plus, now her son suffered from fevers and incessant headaches.
Romney says she knew she needed to keep advocating to doctors that something wasn’t right.
Finally, after more than a week of the symptoms, the Corner Canyon High School basketball player and his family had answers: two blood clots inside his brain, and one on the outside.
Everest said he and his mom went together to get their first round of the Pfizer Covid vaccine, and he has felt sick since.

Both Everest and his mom, Cherie, believe the COVID-19 vaccine played in a role in his sickness.

Cherie told ABC4 doctors told her it was a strong possibility this is the case, but that has not been confirmed.
And of course:
State health officials are reiterating that the only coronavirus vaccine authorized for children is not known to cause blood clots, after a Utah mom said her teenage son developed clots in his brain after being vaccinated.
But what about... I looked this up a week or so ago when I saw someone commenting that the incidence of blood clotting was the same with Pfizer and Moderna as with the non-mRNA vaccines (5/million for AstraZeneca, 4/million for mRNA, according to a preprint study).
CVT has been reported to occur in about 5 per million people after a first dose of the AstraZeneca/Oxford vaccine. In more than 480,000 people receiving either the Pfizer/BioNTech or Moderna vaccines, CVT occurred in 4 per million.

·
Registered
60 Posts
To clarify: What doesn't make sense to me is how the relationship between this kid's blood clots and the vaccine can be regarded as improbable. If he took some other drug and was instantly stricken, the drug would be the first suspect.

It's awful that the onus is on the victim to prove the connection -- and even if they did, there would be no recourse. I think the onus should be on Pfizer to prove that there is no connection. I know, dream on. Meanwhile, this kid has been in the hospital for going on two weeks and is worried about whether he'll be able to play basketball again.

·
Registered
24,718 Posts
A friend of mine just asked if getting the J&J vaccine prevents her from donating blood. Anyone know? I know that one is asked about recent vaccines when donating blood, but I have not done that for 18 yrs.

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #390 ·
Someone is trying to claim this vaccine has been in the making for 18yrs....if that's the case, why did it take so long to 'roll out'? Trials should have already been done, not in the hurry they were done last summer.

And, apparently, I was told i am misinformed about vaccine information - any concert venue should have complete access to your vaccine status, according to concert goers who refuse to read HIPAA laws, and choose to read concert rules.
THAT ALMIGHTY VACCINE WILL PROTECT THEM IN THE CROWDS OF THOUSANDS - assuming the vaccinei worked as purported....meanwhile, all kinds of other illnesses will be passed around. Those are okay, though, they aren't covid.
But wait.....fully vaxxed are catching this too.....
no fear - THEIR vaccine worked for them, even though they got no blood test determining so.

·
Registered
18,821 Posts
Letter from a Rabbi to his family's doctor Dear Doctor...

Thank you for recent correspondence in which you eagerly invited me to receive the COVID-19 Dose 1 vaccine at your clinic.

You wrote: “COVID-19 vaccination is safe, effective, and is our path to controlling the pandemic.”

Kindly provide documentation (that I may share with my lawyer) certifying that you take full fiscal responsibility for any injury resulting from your “safe” vaccination.

If you cannot take any actual responsibility for its safety, I’ll disregard your invitation and will caution my entire community to do the same.

Moreover, I will advise them that you are parroting specious rhetoric that this injection is “safe and effective” but are unwilling to back up your claims. We’ll all realize that by refusing to accept liability for a product which YOU are actively promoting, you’re effectively conceding that it is neither “safe” nor “effective.”

Lastly, your enthusiasm to expose me to a product that you cannot even vouch for will indicate that you do not truly care about my health as your individual patient, but rather that your loyalties lie with state policies and your own profit margin that’s apparently dependent on the number of “covid-vaccine” doses you administer.
But do read the rest of the letter!

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #392 ·
Letter from a Rabbi to his family's doctor Dear Doctor...

But do read the rest of the letter!
These critical thinking skills displayed in the letter do not apply to the 'herd mentality'.
They believe their dr's every word and don't need any kind of proof cuz the good ole doc would never lie or deceive....lololololololol.....

and i too, have had the same thought of requiring any dr to sign a document in advance that all future expense incurred due to negative outcome of vaccination, resulting in costly ongoing recovery/maintenance will be paid for out of their personal account, and will pay forever-more for care for the remainder of life. NO dr is going to be willing to sign such a thing, because they truly cannot back their claims

·
Registered
24,718 Posts
How effective is the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 vaccine?

"The extent to which the Janssen COVID-19 vaccine is effective and safer than COVID-19 is not known. The clinical trials indicate that in subjects 65 years or older, the vaccine may be only 39% effective, and in subjects 75 years or older, the age group that comprises about 60% of all COVID-19 deaths, the vaccine may be 0% effective; also, in subjects 60 years or older with risk factors for severe COVID-19 the vaccine may not be effective. The clinical trial did not have enough statistical power to measure the vaccine’s ability to prevent hospitalizations and deaths in the U.S., and the trial had limited data to assess whether the vaccine prevents asymptomatic infection or spread (transmission) of the virus.

Grade 3 systemic adverse events in the vaccine group occurred in 1 in 55 subjects in the Janssen clinical trial. Furthermore, for people 18 to 39 years of age, the clinical trial did not include enough subjects to be able to show that the vaccine is safer than the disease, and because the clinical trial observation period lasted only two months, the incidence of long-term side effects from the vaccine for any age group is not known."

This is part of a concise, 2-page Q&A on the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 vaccine. Visit the Physicians for Informed Consent COVID-19-vaccine page to learn more:
https://physiciansforinformedconsent.org/covid-19-vaccines/

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #395 ·
How effective is the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 vaccine?

"The extent to which the Janssen COVID-19 vaccine is effective and safer than COVID-19 is not known. The clinical trials indicate that in subjects 65 years or older, the vaccine may be only 39% effective, and in subjects 75 years or older, the age group that comprises about 60% of all COVID-19 deaths, the vaccine may be 0% effective; also, in subjects 60 years or older with risk factors for severe COVID-19 the vaccine may not be effective. The clinical trial did not have enough statistical power to measure the vaccine’s ability to prevent hospitalizations and deaths in the U.S., and the trial had limited data to assess whether the vaccine prevents asymptomatic infection or spread (transmission) of the virus.

Grade 3 systemic adverse events in the vaccine group occurred in 1 in 55 subjects in the Janssen clinical trial. Furthermore, for people 18 to 39 years of age, the clinical trial did not include enough subjects to be able to show that the vaccine is safer than the disease, and because the clinical trial observation period lasted only two months, the incidence of long-term side effects from the vaccine for any age group is not known."

This is part of a concise, 2-page Q&A on the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 vaccine. Visit the Physicians for Informed Consent COVID-19-vaccine page to learn more:
https://physiciansforinformedconsent.org/covid-19-vaccines/

i am still burning mad about that idiot dr telling me how 'safe and effective' it is, and that afternoon it got pulled due to clotting issues...that and her blatant outright lying right to my face how 'i would die' without the vaccine....may report her to medical board for coercion tactics and fearmongering without facts to back her claims.

·
Registered
18,821 Posts
Great. Vaccines are pushing variants. Do the vaccines also make the variants more virulent?
Or that SARS-2 will continue hurling variants at us — especially once it comes under pressure to evolve when large swathes of people are vaccinated. “So I think we have to be cautious. We only have like 15 months of data or something, right?”
How the Covid pandemic ends: Scientists look to the past to see the future

I also strongly suspect that all the locking down and social distancing are extending the problem.

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #397 ·
''Or that SARS-2 will continue hurling variants at us — especially once it comes under pressure to evolve when large swathes of people are vaccinated."

Funny how the blame game gets changed - the claim is and has been the UNvaccinated are mutating the virus creating the variants. I see it and hear it from the MSM medical community all the time

·
Registered
18,821 Posts
''Or that SARS-2 will continue hurling variants at us — especially once it comes under pressure to evolve when large swathes of people are vaccinated."

Funny how the blame game gets changed - the claim is and has been the UNvaccinated are mutating the virus creating the variants. I see it and hear it from the MSM medical community all the time
me too! The "science" is whatever they want it to be.

·
Registered
24,718 Posts
My brother got his physical today and the PA kept pushing the covid vaccine on him and he said, "NO!"

She paused and said, "I wish I could say, "NO!" too.

Odd how she was pushing something like a vaccine that she did not want for herself. However, I understand that the hospital gets points for the % of vaccines that are given. It is medicare or medi-cal or some insurance plans.

·
Registered
18,821 Posts
My brother got his physical today and the PA kept pushing the covid vaccine on him and he said, "NO!"

She paused and said, "I wish I could say, "NO!" too.

Odd how she was pushing something like a vaccine that she did not want for herself. However, I understand that the hospital gets points for the % of vaccines that are given. It is medicare or medi-cal or some insurance plans.
That shows that the PA doesn't believe the exam room is bugged, at least!

381 - 400 of 434 Posts