Mothering Forum banner

401 - 420 of 434 Posts

·
Registered
18,821 Posts
New narrative being pushed by msm....

ANYONE who dares to question the covid vaccine MUST BE trump supporter....
With the sub-text that people who support Trump are awful in multiple ways...

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #406 ·

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #407 ·

"But without more studies, scientists cannot yet conclude that COVID-19 vaccines really do protect against all transmission. Studies attempting to directly answer this question through contact tracing are just beginning:"

"The recent outbreak of infections among the vaccinated New York Yankees shows that vaccinated people not only can still get infected, they might also transmit the coronavirus to close contacts. Highly tested groups, such as professional sports teams, spotlight the fact that mild, asymptomatic infections among the vaccinated in the general population might actually be more frequent than reported. A similar outbreak in airport workers in Singapore shows that, even among the fully vaccinated, new and more infectious variants can spread fast."

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #409 ·

Op-Ed: The Jury Is Out on COVID Boosters
— Scientific evidence, not vaccine makers, must drive vaccine decisions

"And although it is absolutely right to prepare for the possibility that we may need boosters, in reality, we don't yet know if we'll need them and, if so, when."
^^^ pharma needs money, sooooo.......yeah

"However, we don't know what levels of antibodies correlate with protection against COVID-19. In part, this is because it's not just antibodies that offer protection after vaccination: T cells may also offer robust, long-lasting immunity".
^^T-cells don't work after natural disease???

·
Registered
18,821 Posts

Op-Ed: The Jury Is Out on COVID Boosters
— Scientific evidence, not vaccine makers, must drive vaccine decisions

"And although it is absolutely right to prepare for the possibility that we may need boosters, in reality, we don't yet know if we'll need them and, if so, when."
^^^ pharma needs money, sooooo.......yeah

"However, we don't know what levels of antibodies correlate with protection against COVID-19. In part, this is because it's not just antibodies that offer protection after vaccination: T cells may also offer robust, long-lasting immunity".
^^T-cells don't work after natural disease???
It is very tricky keeping pharma happy and coming up with justifications that don't sound totally whacky. Let's be understanding of the challenges...

Reactions: applejuice

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #411 ·
I was wondering how long it would take

"A Houston hospital will become the first in the U.S. to fire workers for refusing Covid-19 vaccinations starting on June 7, unless a state judge intervenes.
About 117 staffers sued Houston Methodist Hospital Friday in Texas state court, claiming the facility’s vax-or-pink-slip mandate violates World War II-era ethics codes designed to prevent medical experimentation on unwilling human subjects. The so-called Nuremberg Code was developed in response to Nazi atrocities conducted on concentration camp victims."

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #412 ·
flip, flip, and flip again....of course, NO mention is made of people who actually had the disease and have antibodies

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #413 ·
''I'm getting vaccinated so I can go to concerts. I already had the disease, but better safe than sorry''

I see that from sooooooooooooooooooooooo many people I know, who STILL question the flu vaccine, but ran out ASAP for a covid vaccine,, and now tell everyone to 'get vaccinated, it's the right thing to do'.

And, we have people blaming the nonvaxxed 'hold outs' for stalling progress of society opening back up....
Gimme a f'in break...SMH

·
Registered
18,821 Posts
Oh look, a guide to combating "disinformation" about the vaccines.

Reactions: applejuice

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #416 ·

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #419 ·
they are still trying to conjure up ways to coerce, and vaccinate all those nutjob 'hold outs'....saw a recent article i will try to find it

funny the article said NOTHING about those who previously had covid, and have immunity...that is NEVER MENTIONED ANYWHERE in any article on covid. Not unless the research is coming from the Uk, as i have seen lately.

yes fox news,...take it for what it's worth, however the links are credible.

401 - 420 of 434 Posts