Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to use the search mechanism but to no avail. I wanted to see if there was (I didn't see how there possibly couldn't have been at one time or another) a poll about what are --THE BEST-- cloth diapers?

I know there's probably TONS of different opinions on this which is why I thought a poll would be handy cause whichever ones are most popular must be pretty good to compete... I just really gotta know what kind to order! I still have a ways to go, but I'm one of those super anxious people who likes to be prepared. Plus I am going to be super busy with my courses, esp. next semester when I'm giving birth in the middle of it! So I gotta get orGaniZeD!

I was planning on ordering thisor this from http://www.mommacommune.com/boutique but now that I've seen how many hundreds of other small companies there are, I just don't know...
:

If there isn't a poll like it that someone can point me to, anyone feel up to starting one??? I don't know enough about CD that I would be able to.

Thanks!!!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.