Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just discovered how to get everybody within 3 kilometers from the location of my business to get notifications about my business automatically. There is a site called movingshopsolutions. I came across their agent after i registered my business they opened up a geo fencing notifications for me that makes every body that clicked my page as their favourite to receive any information i upload and automatically visit my page even when they don't want to. visit the site and post your advert and contact them to set it up for. you will also tell people to click your page as their favourite as well to increase the audience. This is better as it targets people closer to you not all those ads that people from other state are the ones that see them. Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Wow, this app should be very useful for young and old business, I also haven't heard anything like that and even something similar to it. That is a very good marketing tool, by the way. I bet that this app should increase the sold items twice. By the way I discovered not so long time ago a very good app for marketing in social media called Tailwind. You can read here the Tailwind app review to learn more about it. It’s affordable. At $9.99/month, it’s much more accessible to freelancers, solopreneurs, and those on tighter budgets. Finally, it’s useful. There’s a reason why Tailwind has over 500,000 corporate partnerships—because their software works!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Wow, this app should be very useful for young and old business, I also haven't heard anything like that and even something similar to it. That is a very good marketing tool, by the way. I bet that this app should increase the sold items twice. By the way I discovered not so long time ago a very good app for marketing in social media called Tailwind. You can read here the Tailwind app review to learn more about it. It’s affordable. At $9.99/month, it’s much more accessible to freelancers, solopreneurs, and those on tighter budgets. Finally, it’s useful. There’s a reason why Tailwind has over 500,000 corporate partnerships—because their software works!
That is exactly what I am speaing about

·
Registered
13 Posts
Social media might be a decent starting point if you are looking for an effective yet affordable tool. Twitter, facebook, google plus etc. If you're just starting out that would be a great point. Also you may want to work out the United States business emails. Email marketing is still alive if you know how to realize it properly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts