Mothering Forum banner
21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Vaccidents: Testimonials-1 (Compilation)

Dozens of young women tell stories of horrific Covid jab reactions. Heart disease, strokes, rashes all over the body/face, terrible cramps, pleurisy, Covid pnuemonia, brain fog, memory loss, numbness in fingertips, full body convulsions, full body pain, can barely walk, blood clots, cysts on kidneys, paralysis, seizures, brain aneurysm, damage in multiple areas of my brain, can't read or write my own name, and so much more.

"I took a needle in my arm, and my life has changed"

·
Registered
224 Posts
Vaccidents: Testimonials-1 (Compilation)

Dozens of young women tell stories of horrific Covid jab reactions. Heart disease, strokes, rashes all over the body/face, terrible cramps, pleurisy, Covid pnuemonia, brain fog, memory loss, numbness in fingertips, full body convulsions, full body pain, can barely walk, blood clots, cysts on kidneys, paralysis, seizures, brain aneurysm, damage in multiple areas of my brain, can't read or write my own name, and so much more.

"I took a needle in my arm, and my life has changed"
First, an inability to write one's own name is hardly a new phenomenon for an anti-vaxer. Second, anyone can claim anything on a video. Third, your "evidence" is lacking anything that even slightly resembles evidence. I don't know, or believe, you can do better, but anything's possible.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Vaccidents: Testimonials-2 (Compilation)

More horrific stories from Covid jabs

Security brought in to shut her up in the hospital. No posting jab injuries online.

Tells stories of how people online call them liars for talking about their jab horror stories. Attacked and ridiculed.
not surprising...myself, along with others who believe we should be medically exempted get the same treatment..''Don't listen to your idiot dr, just go get the vaccine - your dr obviously doesn't know what he's talking about.''
And these people have NO idea to the extent of medical issues plaguing us.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
not surprising...myself, along with others who believe we should be medically exempted get the same treatment..''Don't listen to your idiot dr, just go get the vaccine - your dr obviously doesn't know what he's talking about.''
I agree.

There was a time when I literally had to roll out of bed and crawl to the bathroom. I could not lift my arms over my head to wash my hair.

There are millions of autoimmune diseased people in this world. Maybe billions. All of them are at risk for a jab that clearly overwhelms the immune system.

·
Registered
224 Posts
But enough about stories you made up about things that never happened. You're so desperate to believe you're a victim that you don't care people are literally dying of a highly communicable, dangerous disease.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I agree.

There was a time when I literally had to roll out of bed and crawl to the bathroom. I could not lift my arms over my head to wash my hair.

There are millions of autoimmune diseased people in this world. Maybe billions. All of them are at risk for a jab that clearly overwhelms the immune system.
As evidenced by the huge number of people with autoimmune diseases who have gotten the vaccine and... no, you made that up again. COVID-19 News As It Relates to Autoimmune Disease

·
Registered
224 Posts
Vaccidents: Testimonials-2 (Compilation)

More horrific stories from Covid jabs

Security brought in to shut her up in the hospital. No posting jab injuries online.

Tells stories of how people online call them liars for talking about their jab horror stories. Attacked and ridiculed.
Being called a liar tends to happen when people lie. Sorry you and they are upset.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Now the CDC says you are not vaccinated until 15 days after the 2nd jab.

So if you go to the hospital with an immediate reaction to the 1st or 2nd jab, and it is less than 15 days after the 2nd jab, you are listed as UNVACCINATED by their defintion.

By this definition, my Dad who had a stroke 2 days after his 1st jab was UNVACCINATED.

This is unbelievable.

Absolutely criminal.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Now the CDC says you are not vaccinated until 15 days after the 2nd jab.

So if you go to the hospital with an immediate reaction to the 1st or 2nd jab, and it is less than 15 days after the 2nd jab, you are listed as UNVACCINATED by their defintion.

By this definition, my Dad who had a stroke 2 days after his 1st jab was UNVACCINATED.

This is unbelievable.

Absolutely criminal.
just MORE PROOF a person cannot believe A SINGLE WORD THE CDC IS SAYING about covid

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Actual data from studies and hospitals are a heck of a lot more useful than random videos and unverified anecdotes. The studies and data continue to show that the overwhelming vast majority of people who are sick enough to require ventilation and/or who are dying from COVID are people who are not fully vaccinated. Further, those few who are fully vaccinated and still get severely ill from COVID tend to be older and have comorbidities.

"For fully vaccinated Americans, the risk of being hospitalized or dying from Covid-19 is low — much lower than the risk for unvaccinated people. But in those rare cases when a fully vaccinated person gets infected, data suggests it’s older adults and those with multiple underlying medical conditions who are most at risk of serious illness.

As of August 30, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has received reports of 12,908 severe breakthrough cases of Covid-19 among fully vaccinated people that resulted in hospitalization or death. For the more than 173 million people who were fully vaccinated by that date, that represents a less than a 1 in 13,000 chance of experiencing a severe breakthrough case of Covid-19.

About 70% of breakthrough cases resulting in hospitalization were among adults 65 and older and about 87% of breakthrough cases resulting in death were among adults 65 and older, the CDC data suggests."

Other data from hospitals:

Rectangle Font Parallel Circle Pattern

Font Parallel Electric blue Screenshot Number

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Actual data from studies and hospitals are a heck of a lot more useful than random videos and unverified anecdotes. The studies and data continue to show that the overwhelming vast majority of people who are sick enough to require ventilation and/or who are dying from COVID are people who are not fully vaccinated. Further, those few who are fully vaccinated and still get severely ill from COVID tend to be older and have comorbidities.

"For fully vaccinated Americans, the risk of being hospitalized or dying from Covid-19 is low — much lower than the risk for unvaccinated people. But in those rare cases when a fully vaccinated person gets infected, data suggests it’s older adults and those with multiple underlying medical conditions who are most at risk of serious illness.

As of August 30, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has received reports of 12,908 severe breakthrough cases of Covid-19 among fully vaccinated people that resulted in hospitalization or death. For the more than 173 million people who were fully vaccinated by that date, that represents a less than a 1 in 13,000 chance of experiencing a severe breakthrough case of Covid-19.

About 70% of breakthrough cases resulting in hospitalization were among adults 65 and older and about 87% of breakthrough cases resulting in death were among adults 65 and older, the CDC data suggests."

Other data from hospitals:

View attachment 130533

View attachment 130534
it is not more useful when data is cherry picked by the CDC, and other data is left out

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
it is not more useful when data is cherry picked by the CDC, and other data is left out
Cherry picking is admittedly going on.

Here are some issues I can think of to support that.

1. Two people come into the hospital with similar pneumonia type symptoms. One says she is vaccinated the others says she is not. Unvaccinated gets the Covid test since CDC says vaccinated don't need the test any more. Test comes back positive, but that result is meaningless for diagnosis and to prove it has anything to with presenting symptoms.

Unvaccinated goes to ICU. Vaccinated goes to regular bed. That's one way to have more unvaccinated in ICU.

Then the unvaccinated gets put on the deadly remdesivir and even deadlier vent because that is the protocol, and they do not make it out alive. That's also a Covid death.

2. I don't doubt unvaccinated are going to hospitals. Hospitals existed long before Covid came around. The big question is how are things handled once the unvaccinated person shows up and tells the nurse they are unvaccinated. Each case would have to looked at.

3. We have nurses admitting that hospital administrators have said they do NOT want to know about the positive tests of vaccinated persons, if a test is ever done.

4. I have seen dozens of videos of nurses and doctors who have nothing to gain but everything to lose, that said ICU's and Covid units are full of vaccinated as well. Some nurses have said mostly full of vaccinated. Some nurses have even said that the Delta variant is really the vaccinated having adverse reactions.

5. Many nurses and drs have come forward and said there was no overwhelming surge of patients until AFTER the vaccines came out.

6 CDC statement that a person is officially, by definition, unvaccinated until 15 days AFTER the 2nd jab. So if the 1st jab caused a bad reaction and a person goes to the hospital, that person is unvaccinated. If at any point a vaccinated person goes to the hospital before 15 days after the 2nd jab, that person is called unvaccinated.

7. Overall, I would trust the drs and nurses saying what they see is going on more than the hospital administrators.

8. There is a massive media agenda to push the unvaccinated are filling up Covid units and ICU's narrative. They are covering up the fact that the jabs don't stop infection or transmission.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm in a discussion on another forum with someone who cannot stop bringing up what the media constantly repeats about how hospitals are 80-90% full of unvaccinated people. Unvaccinated people are threatening everyone's life. I simply said if the vaccine works and you are vaccinated what is the problem? That never, ever seems to register with vaccinated people.

Here is what I've pointed out so far. Please let me know if there is anything to add.

1. The CDC officially put out a notice in late May/Early June that vaccinated people no longer needed to be tested for Covid. I backed this up with the statement from the NCAA to all the student/athletes that vaccinated athletes no longer need to be tested, but unvaccinated must be regularly tested. So guess who is going to have the positive test results? It's not the vaccinated who no longer have to get tested. That's one way to easily manipulate who tests positive.

2. Nurses have admitted that administrators have told entire hospital staffs to no longer report vaccinated people who have tested positive. I showed her a video of that.

3. I showed her the Kary Mullis video, plus videos and articles from several MD's that say the PCR test for Covid is not a diagnostic tool and that the cycle threshold can turn almost nothing into a lot of something. I showed her that those tests are often set to 40 CT's. Plus the test cannot distinguish between flu, other stuff and Covid. Basically what in the heck are you testing positive for? Plus a vast majority of unvaccinated, positive Covid test people don't have any symptoms at all. ZERO. How does that make sense? When have asymptomatic people ever been the problem for infectious disease?

4. I showed her videos of drs and nurses stating the Covid and ICU beds were full of vaccinated people. Unfortunately all these nurses are getting fired and the drs reprimanded or fired, so those reports may not come out as often any more.

5. Plus I told her the whole ICU beds are completely full thing is mostly bs. There are nursing shortages that are causing that. If you look at the total ICU beds being used and not the percentages you will see less beds are in use now. Not more. But percents of beds are higher because there are less beds available due to staffing issues.

That's a trick I've learned they play. If the overall numbers are not big enough to cause fear, they will switch to percentages. A "100% increase" when that actually means from 1 to 2 people.

I show her all this and she just says that's all conspiracy theories. Those drs and nurses are liars. Everyone is a liar that is not on the MSM. Liar, liar, liar, liar.

Then she says "Why would the CDC lie about all this?" So they aren't liars?

I asked her "Do you know who holds a financial stake in the Moderna Covid vaccine?" She had no idea who that was. I told her it was the group making decisions on what people should take for the disease. The NIH. She says that doesn't matter. So millions and billions of dollars has no influence on policies I asked her.

Don't get me started on Remdesivir, and the fact hospitals get 20% more money if they give a patient that deadly toxin.

Sorry, ranting again. This whole thing is so manipulated it's ridiculous.

Any other ideas I can show her. Maybe she won't ever get it, but others are reading the info. I've had several reach out to me and thank me for the info.
Sorry but it’s the truth. My friend is a nurse at a major hospital in Alabama. She is far from a Biden fan (Which shouldn’t even be something I would have to say but here we are) and she is begging for people to get the vaccine because their Hospital and ICU beds are full. The large majority of which are unvaxxed for Covid. I also have a friend in The SW whom is a neuro surgeon. He says the same for his hospital. It’s bad. I hope whomever is not getting vaxxed is at the very least masking.

·
Registered
19,147 Posts
Sorry but it’s the truth. My friend is a nurse at a major hospital in Alabama. She is far from a Biden fan (Which shouldn’t even be something I would have to say but here we are) and she is begging for people to get the vaccine because their Hospital and ICU beds are full. The large majority of which are unvaxxed for Covid. I also have a friend in The SW whom is a neuro surgeon. He says the same for his hospital. It’s bad. I hope whomever is not getting vaxxed is at the very least masking.
Well, I was starting to believe you until the last sentence. Masks are, at best, useless.

Reactions: applejuice
21 - 40 of 69 Posts