Mothering Forum banner
41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Too bad that "nurse" isn't an expert. They're not a geneticist. They're not an epidemiologist. They're not a doctor. They're just someone pulling some claim out of their hind quarters and making completely unsubstantiated claims.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Respiratory Therapist Drops Truth Bombs All Over COVID LIES!

Doctors refusing to report vaccine injuries, and unvaccinated patients not getting treatment

400 nurses getting fired for refusing to be experimented on
You're back on the lies claiming doctors are refusing to report "vaccine injuries" and that this vaccine is "being experimented on"? We have close to 200 million doses of vaccines administered in the US alone. There's literally no evidence of anything you've claimed in your barely coherent ramblings. No, your conspiracy theorist video websites aren't "truth bombs." They're more like the "bombs" an elephant leaves behind and that certain beetles feed on.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Sorry but it’s the truth. My friend is a nurse at a major hospital in Alabama. She is far from a Biden fan (Which shouldn’t even be something I would have to say but here we are) and she is begging for people to get the vaccine because their Hospital and ICU beds are full. The large majority of which are unvaxxed for Covid. I also have a friend in The SW whom is a neuro surgeon. He says the same for his hospital. It’s bad. I hope whomever is not getting vaxxed is at the very least masking.
Did you hear about the Cullman auctioneer who had a heart attack and had to be transported to Meridian, MS, just to find a CICU bed because of all of the unvaccinated COVID patients? I've heard of Cullman, mainly when I lived in north Alabama and there was a tornado outbreak, but I have a little bit of family up there too. Some of what they've done is pretty cringe, but that's nothing to do with vaccines or politics and everything to do with her and her sister being amazingly petty people. There's literally no biological mechanism by which the things these anti-vaxers are saying can happen. Tweedledee even posted a "doctor" (of education from a diploma mill) claiming the COVID vaccines would turn us into something other than human and render us incapable of donating blood or organs.

Reactions: teacozy

·
Registered
224 Posts
Media asked for stories about unvaccinated people dying, etc. What they got instead was a flood of people telling about vaccine injuries and deaths. https://t.co/jNm3WqKbn2?amp=1
Yes. Crackpots have a tendency to do things like that. Oh, what's that? You don't have any hard figures and tend to lie about hard figures others provide? I'm not surprised, and I don't care what you think. I care about what you can prove with something other than a Tweet, conspiracy theorist blog, or the barely coherent ramblings of someone whose grip on reality is looser than molecules in steam.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
spin spin spin that story, MSM

In her obituary, a family says a mother's Covid-19 death could have been prevented if more people were vaccinated

^^^SPECULATION

''She was vaccinated but was infected by others who chose not to be. The cost was her life."

SO AGAIN, BLAME PEOPLE YOU CANNOT PINPOINT WHO CAUSED HER ILLNESS

What this really tells me is the almighty vaccine DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
From above article

''Full vaccination gave relatives confidence
Because Candace had an underlying condition, her family was hesitant for her to leave town.
"My mother had severe rheumatoid arthritis. We were always the most concerned about her getting it because she was immunocompromised," Ayers said. "We were wrestling with whether they should have traveled.''

All this is doing is giving FALSE CONFIDENCE, AND LEADING TO ILLNESS/DEATH

MAYBE THE FAMILY SHOULD TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR HER DEATH FOR ENCOURAGING HER TO TRAVEL WHILE IMMUNOCOMPROMISED AND A PANDEMIC GOING ON

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
"I took my parents to get that second jab, and we were all so excited," said their son, Marc Ayers. "We are a family that believes in science. We believe in masks, and we believe in vaccines. We were ready to get back to normal."

"Candace Cay (Kruger) Ayers, 66, of Springfield, passed away on September 3, 2021, at St. John's Hospital in Springfield, IL. She was preceded in death by more than 4,531,799 others infected with Covid-19. She was vaccinated but was infected by others who chose not to be. The cost was her life."

Is this an obituary or infomercial for Covid jabs?

This is one of the dumbest articles I've seen so far when it comes to promoting the "unvaccinated are the devil" narrative. None of the article makes any sense. How brainwashed does one have to be by the media to not see the gaping holes in this story. She was VACCINATED, so what's the problem other than CLEARLY the vaccine does not work.

How in the world can you say where you got something from since CLEARLY the jab does not stop transmission either.

Plus now the doctors are admitting that the jabbed are more susceptible to the next variant.

The media thinks we are so dumb that we cannot see the propaganda and ridiculousness of this infomercial.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I saw this, too, and thought it was so bizarre.

First, I was a little surprised, because it doesn't fit the narrative of the vaccine protecting against severe cases and death - actually emphasizing that the woman was fully vaccinated and still died. Then it's implied that if she hadn't traveled (tried to live her life as a vaccinated, protected individual) she wouldn't have died. But, we can't blame the vaccine (for insufficient protection), or the victim (in this case), so.... let's just stoke some fear in the fully-vaccinated, and of the unvaccinated. (Also, no mention that the vaccinated, when infected, can spread Delta just as easily, and that there is no way of knowing where this woman contracted Covid.)

·
Registered
24,947 Posts
Sorry but it’s the truth. My friend is a nurse at a major hospital in Alabama. She is far from a Biden fan (Which shouldn’t even be something I would have to say but here we are) and she is begging for people to get the vaccine because their Hospital and ICU beds are full. The large majority of which are unvaxxed for Covid. I also have a friend in The SW whom is a neuro surgeon. He says the same for his hospital. It’s bad. I hope whomever is not getting vaxxed is at the very least masking.
Thank you for the anecdotal evidence.

• Haha
Reactions: Murmeltier

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·

·
Registered
224 Posts
spin spin spin that story, MSM

In her obituary, a family says a mother's Covid-19 death could have been prevented if more people were vaccinated

^^^SPECULATION

''She was vaccinated but was infected by others who chose not to be. The cost was her life."

SO AGAIN, BLAME PEOPLE YOU CANNOT PINPOINT WHO CAUSED HER ILLNESS

What this really tells me is the almighty vaccine DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!
You have a tendency to believe things that simply aren't true. You think quacks are experts. You think ivermectin and HCQ "treat" COVID when they don't. You think because vaccines are worthless when they're not 100% effective even as you peddle "cures" and "treatments" that not only are less effective, but in fact are useless with this pandemic. Basically, you believe your willful ignorance and compulsive dishonesty are somehow equivalent to facts and science.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Still in an Emergency? 300 Bed Hospital has 2 COVID Patients Stop the Mandate!

30 year nurse tells the truth about how many patients are in her hospital with a positive Covid diagnosis
You've repeatedly shown your inability to tell the difference between fact and fiction. Here's a fact: Idaho's hospitals are completely overrun with COVID patients. Alabama? The same. That "nurse"? She's lying when she's claiming the mRNA vaccines are "experimental." The experimental phase was years ago. We're past that now. "Are we in an emergency?" Why doesn't she ask the close to 700k dead Americans and millions with long-term health issues from COVID in this nation alone. Suddenly? At least one vaccine has gained full FDA approval, supplanting the EUA she was misrepresenting. If she is, as she claims, a healthcare worker, she is a member of the highest risk group for the virus. Also, she has a heightened responsibility as a healthcare provider. "Do no harm." Infecting one's patients with a serious illness because of purely ideological, not medical, reasons is a very real harm. If she were a healthcare provider, she would also be aware that vaccines, nor literally any other treatment or preventive measure aside from quarantine, is 100% effective. Oh good. She knows how to pronounce "nosocomial." Unfortunately, she doesn't know how to look for the information she claims to want. Nosocomial infection of COVID-19: A new challenge for healthcare professionals (Review)

Oh, NOW she claims to care about healthcare workers? How about the over 100k healthcare workers who have died from COVID caring for patients? Does she not care about them? WHO says 'at least' 115,000 health workers have now died from Covid-19 | Nursing Times

You want to see the real truth in Idaho? Take a look at this. Information about Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·

·
Registered
224 Posts
Most people currently dying from the Covid jab do so within a few hours or days of receiving the medical experiment.

CDC created a new definition for "vaccination" so everyone who dies within a few days of being jabbed is officially "unvaccinated"

PATHOLOGIST DR. RYAN COLE DELIVERS CONCERNING MESSAGE ABOUT COVID INJECTIONS AND LONG TERM IMPACTS
Mr. Cole's specialty is dermatopathology, though he's branched out into conspiracy theories as of late. A dermatopathologist is handy if you need to see if a skin sample is skin cancer or something else, but for infectious diseases, the term is "not an expert." Calling him a pathologist is intentionally dishonest.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·

·
Registered
19,147 Posts
Covid Vaccine Injury

701,559 Reports
Through September 10, 2021

DEATHS

HOSPITALIZATIONS

URGENT CARE

DOCTOR OFFICE VISITS

ANAPHYLAXIS

BELL'S PALSY

Miscarriages

Heart Attacks

Myocarditis/Pericarditis

Permanently Disabled
Thrombocytopenia/
Low Platelet

Life Threatening
Severe Allergic Reaction
That is a startling level of coincidence disorder. Good thing that VAERS is useless or people might start getting worried. [sarcasm]

·
Registered
224 Posts
Covid Vaccine Injury

701,559 Reports
Through September 10, 2021

DEATHS

HOSPITALIZATIONS

URGENT CARE

DOCTOR OFFICE VISITS

ANAPHYLAXIS

BELL'S PALSY

Miscarriages

Heart Attacks

Myocarditis/Pericarditis

Permanently Disabled
Thrombocytopenia/
Low Platelet

Life Threatening
Severe Allergic Reaction
All that, and you have trouble understanding the meaning of the phrase "without regard for causation." That's called "not evidence of anything other than your inability to cope with reality."

·
Registered
224 Posts
That is a startling level of coincidence disorder. Good thing that VAERS is useless or people might start getting worried. [sarcasm]
There's something useless here, and it's not VAERS. It's you. The flaw here is in whatever passes for your reasoning. If only there were people who investigated potential problems. Oh wait. There are. They're the ones who spotted 7 cases of a clotting disorder out of 6 million doses of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine. I know it hurts your feelings, but things that occur at rates virtually identical to that found in an unvaccinated population are not caused by the vaccine in question. Are you going to do something truly different and say something intelligent, or are you going to continue to prove exactly how gullible and fact-averse we all know you are?

41 - 60 of 69 Posts