Mothering Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
9,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another fine blog from Levi Quackenboss on the CDC's new meme #TeamVax

Let’s take a look at the meme that my tax dollars paid for. You’ve got your racially ambiguous doting mother with her tiny baby boy who’s clearly already had one round of vaccines because his bulging forehead circumference is in the 99th percentile. It’s nice to see vaccine-injured babies represented.
The first thing that jumped out at me too was that the baby pictured was clearly vaccinated, and by the looks of things vaccine-injured.

https://leviquackenboss.wordpress.com/2015/08/27/thanks-for-teamvax-cdc/

·
Registered
18,831 Posts
Many years ago there was some advertising campaign with pictures of a bunch of smiling American children. All of them had teeth that were growing in crooked.

Sigh. The new normal.

·
Registered
8,851 Posts
"TeamVax" yet more divisive wording. They are on one team and we are on another.

EMRguy - a bulging head can mean encephalopathy, which can be caused by vaccines.

I think babies with large heads are more likely to develop autism as well. I would be extra concerned about vaccinating a baby with a large head.

·
Registered
9,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think Levi is spot on with this observation:

So why are you advertising? Here’s my guess: because you don’t have the facts on your side and you know it. You’ve got a whistleblower admitting that you’ve manipulated your studies for decades, and your next natural step is to attempt to manipulate the public with advertising because nothing is real in your world.

But guess what you’ve ended up doing on your little joyride with my tax dollars? You’ve legitimized your opposition, so thank you for that. One doesn’t advertise unless their competitor is a real contender for their job. Do you see NASA responding to flat-Earthers? Do you see #TeamSphere memes on any of their Facebook pages? No, you don’t. Flat-Earthers don’t have NASA quaking in their boots.

·
Registered
18,831 Posts
Is that a sign of vaccine injury?
Crooked teeth? No probably a sign of malnutrition, perhaps multi-generational. See the Traditional Foods people--the work all started with this radical dentist who traveled all over the world and photographed people's teeth and took notes on what they ate and how many cavities they had.

Basically, the more "civilized" the diet, the narrower the dental arch and the more misaligned teeth.

So the advertising campaign (can't remember what it was for) was advertising that American kids were suffering from multi-generational malnutrition. And now this advertising campaign shows a miserable looking baby with an oversized head as the poster child for vaxing on schedule. NOT a recommendation to many of us.

·
Registered
8,487 Posts
To be the unpopular voice, I don't think it is at all fair to be making an armchair diagnosis of a baby in a photo.

First of all, most PR photos you see come from a stock collection whose photos anybody can use for anything if they pay the right price. Why do you think that baby getting the shot in the arm keeps showing up on so many articles about vaccines? For all we know, the model in the photo wasn't even a mom. Maybe she's ironically a non-vaxxing mom who had no idea that the CDC would ironically buy her photo and use it in a publicity blitz.

Second, vaccine reactions like encephalitis really do happen, really can be horrible, and really do get ruthlessly dismissed. They are a huge reason why I support unfettered, unburdened vaccine choice. But statistically speaking, they are the exception, not the norm.

Finally, none of us are around to measure that baby's head. My babies all had big heads, and I'd be pretty pissed if they were being mocked the way that baby is in the blog post.

The rest of the blog post is great and spot-on, but I definitely took issue with that part.

·
Registered
18,831 Posts
Those are good points @Turquesa.

I do have to say that the baby in the picture does look unhealthy to me.

In the same way that the other advertisement I mentioned, featuring lovely American kids with crooked teeth struck me as a very poor bit of promotion for the health and well-being of US kids.

Just odd that they would feature a baby that looks like that to promote vaccination.

·
Registered
8,487 Posts
That would certainly be ironic. But in this case, I think the baby in the photo has the same disoriented look that my babies have gotten when waking up from their naps. :shrug

·
Registered
9,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The skin tones look very bad.
They do. Also, look at the eyes, the child is clearly not alert, it could be that they have just woken up, but if you look closely you will see the left eye is slightly turned inward which is definitely a sign of a vaccine injury. That is not a child shining with health and life-force.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Personally, I think many babies look weird at times - healthy or not, vaccinated or not, especially newborns. While there may be some truth to everyone's comments, I find it off putting to discuss this sort of thing. It is still a baby. It reminds me too much of what the provaxers do - obsess about small little factors that are neither rational or logical and are based on other emotional factors.

·
Registered
8,849 Posts
Regardless of one's option as to if this child has vaccine damage or not, the fact remains for vaccine damage as well as other disease there are clear indicators that are predictors. Who is to say this child definitely does not have damage caused by vaccines?

Above I mentioned an old book. In the book it also lists (not only used by nurses but by MD too!) and it does outline physical facial characteristics that are common in certain disease, polio being just one, who was more suseptable. We now know there is research that indicates that autism too have a distinct look.

·
Registered
8,849 Posts
Know this thread is from a few weeks ago but the main thread on vaccines & autism going on I thought I would add this----

some seem to think ALL conditions mean "autism" - here is just one example

Those with the extremely rare conditions of micro deletions 14q (and related)

http://www.rarechromo.org/information/Chromosome 14/14q deletions proximal to 14q22 FTNW.pdf

and it too does (like many disease) has it's own distinct look

There may be little sign in the appearance of most babies with a proximal 14q deletion of the underlying disorder. Doctors may notice what are known as ‘dysmorphic features’ which may or may not be obvious to a parent.
I think sometimes it gets forgotten and everything gets lumped together when reality is there are different diseases and conditions.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Babies that are healthy and happy come in all shapes and sizes. However, I find it pretty easy to spot unhealthy appearing children. Judge em' or their parents choices? Nope, not at all. I know how my healthy (no chronic illness or issue/allergies, etc) children look when they are coming down with something..when they are tired..when they are really sick, etc. I can often spot other sick kids, as well.

I find all babies beautiful, because it's part of my belief in Creation and a Creator and the purpose of the human race. However, some do not represent robust health in print..this is one of them, IMHO.

Here is a campaign for what non-vaxed babies can look like..you know, since we are into all this collective classification bullocks.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 31 Posts