Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to have a MICHIGAN cloth diaper party sometime in the next week or two. I think it would be fun for everyone to bring their stash so we can compare and maybe trade. I have never seen some of the diapers I hear so much about- what better way to meet some moms, have a day away, and see cool diapers?

It'll be cool to see what everyone else uses and get our hands on some of the other stuff out there.
I live right off I-75 at exit 310....Most things are within easy driving distance. If interested post here and we can plan a day!

·
Registered
882 Posts
i live in Michigan, about 30 miles north of ann arbor, but i have family in wolverine (about 20 miles past gaylord.)
we are planning a trip to visit them soon so let me know when and i can probably do it!

sounds great!

PM me too!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by allformyboys
I am in Ludington (west side on the lake) but my husband has a rabbit show in Gaylord on the 11th, so we will be up that way (well I can be with him LOL) LMK!!
That sounds good- wanna plan on that then?

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
we will be coming up that way almost for sure at this point! I would LOVE to have something to do other than sit a the rabbit show all day! My older two boys will stay with dad (they are showing their bunnies too) and I will head up to your place! ~ YAY sounds like a blast!~

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.