Mothering Forum banner

The Diaper Fairy Is My Best Friend!!! And her name is....

630 views 21 replies 17 participants last post by  HokieMum 
#1 ·
Davina (aka twouglyducks)!!!!!!!!!!

YIPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

I didn't pick up my mail until really late today and lo and behold the Diaper Fairy left me a fabulous and stunning surprise

I was so fortunate to receive a reversible dress with two matching diapers - one AIO and one fitted, and a fabulous turquoise play scarf. The best part is that my fairy made all of the items herself. I can't believe she put so much time and effort into making this adorable set - I am so touched!

The set is absolutely GORGEOUS! The DF must have read my mind because I've been looking around at all the pretty girly dress sets out there. I couldn't decide which one to get but if I had seen this one I would have picked it right away!

The Diaper Fairy really made my day! She is so awesome!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Here are the pics:
AIO
Dress
Dress Side 2 Back
Dress Side 2 Front
Play Silk

See less See more
#7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by ryansmom02
OH MY that is way cute. who is that made by...... I love it....... your baby is a doll
Thanks! I just emailed my Diaper Fairy to ask her if I can post her identity - she didn't leave her name but I narrowed it down by her return address

#14 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by ryansmom02
OH MY that is way cute. who is that made by...... I love it.......
OK my diaper fairy gave me permission to reveal her identity - the fabulous seamstress is Davina (aka twouglyducks)

With all of this wonderful feedback maybe she'll decide to go into business and take customs

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.