Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3,590 Posts
My DD was 6lbs 7oz and birth, and lost about half a pound in the first week. She fit into kissaluvs 0s. They were a tad marshmallowy on her, but they contained everything well. I had a newborn AI2 from dreamboat diapers that was the most perfect fit EVER, and I would use the shell from that as a cover until her other newborn covers fit better. Right now, I have no idea what size this baby is going to be, (I've had a 9.5lber, an 8lber, and then DD), but I have a NB sugarbums organic velour fitted that is very tiny, and the one very baby AIO I have is also itty bitty (I wish I had more of these
) I have a small bittybuns from diaperbabies, and I can't imagine it NOT fitting my newborn, even if he's as small as my DD was.

· Registered
3,590 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spark
Ooh, ooh, Becki... link for Dreamboat Diapers? That sounds NICE!

And, goodness, you do have different sized babies! WOW! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

www.dreamboatdiapers.wahmbiz.com The AI2 I had was a tester, but I'm sure she would make one for ya if you asked.

I had uncontrolled diabetes with the first two, so they were chunkers :LOL the 8lber was even 2 weeks EARLY.
: By the time #3 came along, I had convinced my doc that I was diabetic (I would barely pass the GTT) and he gave me a monitor and I could control it better. This one has been harder to control, so I'm guessing he'll be a mid-7lber. DH and I were both relatively smallish babies (I was 5lbs3oz, he was right at 6lbs), so I think smaller babies are more "natural" for us.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.