Mothering Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

· Registered
12,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
:LOL Sorry... it was AUTOMATICALLY the first thing I went to... I have the sickness. you don't!!!! Sorry, I'll stick with Alice, since my typing doesn't do so hot! :LOL

· Registered
11,919 Posts
No, I don't have the PF sickness, I have the OC sickness! :LOL And you can call me whatever you want, Sparark! :LOL

· Registered
11,919 Posts
Really? Yeah, I love them. They've always worked great for me!

· Registered
90 Posts
Nanipoos are teeny, and the old full moons were the smallest thing I have ever seen-- I think she has made them a little bigger now. I find kissaluvs fit a variety of sizes because the material is sooo stretchy. IMO, knit or velour have the most stretch and fit the longest.

heather

· Registered
11,919 Posts
You bet, Claiaire! :LOL

· Registered
6,095 Posts
I had just one lone Dreamboat AIO when my son was about 2 1/2, and I LOVED IT!!!! Thanks for the link, although I'm currently enamored with prefolds I might have to break down and buy one or two........

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoAida
My DD was 6lbs 7oz and birth, and lost about half a pound in the first week. She fit into kissaluvs 0s. They were a tad marshmallowy on her, but they contained everything well. I had a newborn AI2 from dreamboat diapers that was the most perfect fit EVER, and I would use the shell from that as a cover until her other newborn covers fit better. Right now, I have no idea what size this baby is going to be, (I've had a 9.5lber, an 8lber, and then DD), but I have a NB sugarbums organic velour fitted that is very tiny, and the one very baby AIO I have is also itty bitty (I wish I had more of these
) I have a small bittybuns from diaperbabies, and I can't imagine it NOT fitting my newborn, even if he's as small as my DD was.

· Registered
12,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Just tried this dipe on Cicely a couple days ago and it fits her!!! It's on the biggest snap and very VERY low rise, but it fits nonetheless. I should take a picture of her in it, but really I think I need to see a pic of a newborn in an Itty Bitty Buns and in a Nannipoos!
Those nannipoos are incredibly tiny! I just can't believe HOW small!

· Registered
3,164 Posts
Yup...I have an IBB & it is super tiny! I also have an XS Firefly, which is about the same size. FWIW: the IBB is WAY smaller than a Kissaluvs sz 0.
That baby is YUMMY!!!! I want a new baby SO badly. Just to put teeny weeny dipes on!

· Registered
969 Posts
That is what i used on my lil one when she was born. she was 6 lbs 5 opz nad went down 4 lbs 15 oz.

they worked the best for me. I had a few preeemie fitteds I made buy the prefolds were better for us

I think ofr all babies you can get a better most cusotmized fit with them..
she is odd shaped still at 17 months and just over 20 lbs, and 30 inches tall. COverless prefolds with pins...

· Registered
11,919 Posts
Newborn contours from Calgiz78 on ebay -- she has organic cotton available! -- only $15 for half a dozen!

· Registered
12,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by mamamoo
Here is a pic of my dd in a nanipoo.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mamamo...96.jpg&.src=ph
Her cord fell of within 4 or 5 days, so I know this was an early one.
I thought the nanipoos fit her kind of weird, but I have a friend who LOVES them...
Oooh! so cute! Thank you!!!

Oh, and Sustatainer
I did end up getting a Snoogie Snaps NB colorgrown OC fitted after your rave about them and how you'd diaper a stolen NB in those. Nice suggestion!

· Registered
11,919 Posts
I'm so glad, Spararararark! :LOL Good thing they don't sell prefolds or you would never have found the fitteds, right?

· Registered
4,333 Posts
: OK, WHY did I click on your husband is a hottie links, CLAIRE!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mama2kyla
I'd agree with snap dragons.... we had one and it fit willow for a whole 2 weeks i think :LOL so if you want small... there you go

DD has .3 more oz than Willow. Nanipoos, (I thought that was mentioned) was one that went quickly too. I think FMBG is one and BBH. (I only had one from the tp)

leaving nb thread
: Spaaaaaaaaaaacing...spaaaaaaaaacing....:LOL

eta:
: I think Mammamade too. It was my one of my fave nbs. I was sooooooo in denial that the girl just *couldn't* wear it anymore. :LOL

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.