Mothering Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are still new to CD and have only been CDing part time at nights.

Today the dreaded happened...DS pooped in a CD! Oh boy have I been dreading this!!! But you know what, it wasn't bad at all. I just dumped it and put the diaper in the washer with the other soaking diapers!!!!

Yay me. I am over the big hurdle. This is the weekend where we are starting CD full time, with the babysitter using them too

Melissa

·
Registered
6,668 Posts
LOL! I posted something very similar the first time Cole pooped in a cloth diaper when we were out. For me that was the big hurdle. And I thought the exact same thing - "Hey, that wasn't the big bad deal I thought it was!" :LOL

Congratulations!

·
Registered
6,934 Posts
It was a big deal for me, too . . .the first time was when DH was holding her (and he was soooooooo against CDs) and it didn't leak! I was very impressed!

It still hasn't happened while we've been out . Poo cleanup isn't easy while out, but that's true with a disposable, too!

·
Registered
674 Posts
Oh yay, I remember that day! I finally said to dh when dd was 11 mos old that I wanted to do full time CD b/c I hated waiting around all day wasting money on sposies to use the CD's. He was cool w/ it but the first couple days was like oh boy

Good for you!!! It's not that bad and does get easier.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.