Mothering Forum banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who struggle with infertility or challenges becoming pregnant. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!

:1praying IVF/FET Waiting to O
Anna1979
Oceanspray
saharaviolet

:1praying IUI/Waiting to O

:eyes Donor Eggs/Embryos
mummabear13
Oceanspray

:goodvibes IVF/FET/IUI Waiting to Know
primapara
angeebaby

:eyes IVF/IUI/Other Treatments

:Hug Waiting after Loss

:2whistle Waiting to O

:scratch Waiting to Know (2WW)
sunshynbaby

:confused WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!

:idea Waiting to be Ready
tinytina
lilacvioletiris
Xerxella

Taking a break

:joy 2015 GRADUATES~
Big congrats to you all!

:heartbeat November BFP's
t2009 - Suzie MC

:heartbeat October BFP's
ascher21

:heartbeat September BFP's
devilish

:heartbeat January BFP's
treehugger86

:joy 2014 GRADUATES~
Big congrats to you all!

:heartbeat November BFP's
oxford - SplashingPuddle

:heartbeat October BFP's
LittleKind

:heartbeat September BFP's
toothfairy2be

:heartbeat August BFP's
adiejan - chuord

:heartbeat June BFP's
Kewpie80 - Tracyamber - iixivboots - alivewithyou

:heartbeat May BFP's
shelley4 - Xerxella

:heartbeat April BFP's
NaturallyMo

:heartbeat March BFP's
mainebaby (IVF) - Autumnlaughing

:heartbeat February BFP's
Alivewithyou

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
As always, if you want to be moved to a different area (I did my best to recall where everyone is at currently), or if your BFP (@t2009, I couldn't find yours on this thread) is in the wrong month, please bold your update in your post. Thanks! Let's get some Autumn/Winter 2016-2017 Babies conceived here soon!!

If I have missed someone who should be on this list, please let me know.

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
Posting to subscribe! I'm thinking this will get busier as the year matches on! Here's to GOOD busy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
Good luck @Oceanspray

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks @Xerxella! I am hoping that a full moon mid-cycle might be a good omen.... ;) I haven't been on that schedule in years! Here's to my two little guys!! ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Good luck oceanspray!! How exciting :)
I've been trying to post on here for weeks, but it keeps closing down with an error message.. Anyway my big news is the little final blast transfer has miraculously turned into twins! Very exciting, scary and awesome!
Hope everyone had a great Xmas and the new year is amazing for us all x

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
@Suzie Mc - I am so happy for you! (you don't sound too worried, so I think you must be happy as I know I would be). Glad you can get on here again, too! All the best of health and calm energy to you and your newly growing babes now!

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I should have mentioned, I had my transfer of my last little blast, already hatching yesterday. The other one didn't survive. But, I am happy with the one I have. I know there is a greater chance of mono zygotic twins in this situation, but I really just hope for a child at all. :) Happy New year to be!

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just updating that I am 6dpt5dt. For some reason, I feel no need or wish to POAS. I also feel very calm and for the first time have been keeping busy doing other things and focusing on my first child completely. It feels very good. I have wishes, but somehow, don't have any expectations at the moment. I hope everyone else enjoyed a great slide into the new year! :)

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
No POAS?!????! I don't understand! How's that possible? Lol

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I know, right? I have never felt that way before in my yeeeeearssssss of ttc.

Today, for most of the day I had something new happen: cramping pressure and mild queasiness (not nausea, but the kind you get during your early menstruation) in my pelvic area. And the odd shooting cramp here and there. For hours. I don't know what it means, but it's different. I know what I hope it means. At almost 12dpo, bilaminar disc formation will be happening today - huge.... and the yolk sac is developing and the amniotic sac begins to form slowly around baby. Also, implantation would be complete. ahhhh, the wonder of it all. :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ocean spray - I can't believe how calm you sound! It's great to hear you chilling out and being positive :) good luck!!!

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks Suzie. What will be will be.

I thought about POAS this evening and then decided, no, I don't actually want to. Nor do I want to at 14dpo when my beta is. I just somehow don't want to sit and wait for that little window to show me something that I have no control over anyhow. So, I'm not doing it. Weird, but much more relaxing, true. :)

On 12dpo evening I had the slightest bit of pink when I wiped and on my pad - actually so little that I normally would have missed it if I weren't watching for anything different. It was very faint and not much, but it was there. It seems as if it could be implantation bleeding, and that gave me quite the little boost, though I am not getting my hopes up because of it. I have never had early blood before AF is due.... nor did I remember having IB in my last pregnancy, but I don't know if I would have noticed such a small amount back then anyway.

More tugs and minor cramping today but nothing too big.

It is kind of funny updating here, but it will also be nice to have a record to go back to if I am pregnant, later on.

Happy Thursday!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
How long til your beta? I have no idea how you found this zen, but well done! I tested pretty early while I was waiting(like 7dpt) and I guess I got my positive so soon because it was twins in hindsight. All the signs look good for you, I had the same little bit of pink while I was peeing and talking to my best friend on the phone (yeah - gross, I know) so she got to hear me cheer for a wipe of blood! Lol Fingers are crossed for you! :)

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks Suzie. Sadly, it was not to be. I think it may have been a bit of IB (since I have never had that before) and the cramping and so on the two days before were also very new, but I am not pregnant. It's disappointing and a bit perplexing. However, I did not truly get my hopes up and that probably helps a bit.

Now the tough part is waiting several months before being able to move on. These things are sooooo slow when you just want to jump right back in. If I am lucky, March. Hopefully no later than April. Yuck.

I hope your pregnancy continues well and both little ones make it. That was always my dream, to have twins after my first child, as I want several more and not just one more if I am so fortunate. I also think that my dc had a twin that was reabsorbed early, or wasn't strong enough to continue, because the betas early on were quite high.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sorry to hear that, i know April seems so far away! I understand and agree with not getting your hopes up, and I truly hope you have great success next cycle x

·
Registered
58 Posts
So sorry OceanSpray to hear it didn't work this time. It's such a hard road for those who continue trying despite numerous knock backs. We have just got to keep picking ourselves up and going again.
What will be your plan in March/April? I am also going to be in it again around that time so maybe together we can finally have success and change this threads luck.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts