Mothering Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>Hi!  I am selling a gently used The First Years clip and go cozy carrier.  This carrier was wonderful when my neice was an infant, because it covered her from head to toe. </p>
<p>This carrier is unique in that it completely covers your baby's feet, body, and head to keep them warm in cooler weather.  It has a hood, like you'd see on a jacket, to keep rain, wind, or snow off of baby and keep them toasty warm.  The carrier is very easy for an adult to put on and remove, and has a slot at the bottom that will accomodate a car seat hookup.  This way, you don't have to remove the carrier before you put your baby in their car seat.  It will accomodate an infant and convertible car seat hookup.  This carrier only faces toward mom (it doesn't allow facing out).</p>
<p> </p>
<p>This carrier is also great for a disabled mom or relative who uses a wheelchair, because of how its designed.  I used it with my neice while pushing my wheelchair all over town and the carrier never shifted out of place or came loose.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The carrier is green/turquoise color and has no rips or stains  Instruction booklet included.  Asking $20.00 plus shipping. Thanks!</p>

1 - 1 of 1 Posts