Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is every thursday when I get to change to my ticker up a week

On wed nights i get tempted to do it early, and make the excuse "well its almost midnight"

Then thursday morning rolls around and sit at my desk with my tea and I am so glad I waited!

It feels so good to move that stork.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I love Tuesdays! I mark my calender another week has passed then I go to the fetal development website and check how big my LO is getting.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
I change on Thursday too! I also LOVE it and it makes me laugh- especially because at first I thought that it would be a pain and that I wouldn't remember to change it and was sort of bummed that it didn't count down for me! Lol!

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
I'm a Thursday girl, too. I'm waiting until we hear the hb to put a ticker on, but I DO love waiting 'til Thursday morning to go to all the weekly development sites and see what's developing in the coming week.

And ThreeLittleBirds, do you know it's a girl already? The pink stork?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by RedOakMomma View Post
I'm a Thursday girl, too. I'm waiting until we hear the hb to put a ticker on, but I DO love waiting 'til Thursday morning to go to all the weekly development sites and see what's developing in the coming week.

And ThreeLittleBirds, do you know it's a girl already? The pink stork?
Lol.. no, I just liked the color

We arent sure if we want to know the sex...so I guess a pink stork could be right ?? lol

·
Registered
272 Posts
hee hee. For me it's saturday when the iPregnancy app on my Ipod Touch brings up the new week's data and photos

·
Registered
446 Posts
That's why I set up the ticker! It's a tangible (sort of) thing I can do each Wednesday to progress along on this little journey. I am shocked I will be 10 weeks in less than a week - it's so fast!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by feminist~mama View Post
I change on Thursday too! I also LOVE it and it makes me laugh- especially because at first I thought that it would be a pain and that I wouldn't remember to change it and was sort of bummed that it didn't count down for me! Lol!
Me too!Today was a big one 10 weeks, woohoo!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.