Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sisiter was watching this scary movie and she teold me of this scene:
Main charactter is sitting on her porch breastfeeding a baby. Her mom comes out and says, "I think it's time he had a botlle" The main character kinda rolls her eyes and says sarcastically, "thanks for the advice mom"

·
Registered
5,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
she did say it was VERY scary. I don't like scary movies so I wont ever see that scene.

·
Banned
3,042 Posts
That movie was not scary at all--it was more stupid than anything. I actually kind of liked it
: because I like cheesy horror movies.

It was a fairly cool scene.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I hated that movie, lol. The line was more like, "You have to stop switching between breast and bottle, she's going to get confused," and the woman said "It's my baby, mom." Or something close to that.

I thought it was cool. They showed her nursing like it was the most normal thing, as it should be shown!

·
Registered
12,020 Posts
Yeah except for later a creepy guy from the hill comes and forcibly nurses on the breastfeeding mama. UGH, don't want to ever watch that movie again.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Yeah, I wasn't going to mention that. I hated that movie! That was one that I told DH I would watch if he watched a girly movie with me - bad choice!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamsInDigital
Yeah except for later a creepy guy from the hill comes and forcibly nurses on the breastfeeding mama. UGH, don't want to ever watch that movie again.
Yeah, this is the scene where I turned it OFF...oh it was disturbing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts