Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just past 10 weeks now and I'm really starting to feel better! My nausea is all gone. I'm still feeling pretty tired in the late afternoon, but at least I'm not miserable all day long.

How's everyone else feeling?

·
Registered
4,753 Posts
I am 10 weeks too and the exhaustion is really killing me. I have fallen asleep several times when I wasnt planning on it. My living room.m/kitchen area is safe, but yesterday I dozed off for about 10 minutes and woke up to find that DD had opened a bag of brown sugar with her teeth. I cant wait for this to pass!

My nausua is way better but my boobs are still super sore.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm coming up on 10 weeks and I am starting to feel better. I need to keep on top of my eating because I find myself going too long without a snack and then the nausea kicks in. I still feel like I could take a morning and afternoon nap but overall I'm beginning to feel much better! Thank goodness!

·
Registered
164 Posts
9 1/2 weeks here, evening nausea has seemed to subside in the last few days, but the exhaustion is still overhwelming. It feel really exciting to know in 3 weeks I'll be at the end of the first trimester!!

·
Registered
164 Posts
feeling much better too at week 10. a bit of nausea here and there but nothing debilitating. still somewhat tired, but better than before. hoping i can get back to my usual working out routine. ironically, even though i was intensely nauseous, i gained a bunch of weight because whenever the nausea ebbed i craved really dense, starchy, fatty foods and went overboard on that stuff... now i feel like a blimp!

·
Registered
134 Posts
I'm feeling marginally better going into my 10th week. Still super tired, but I feel most of the time I actually have *some* energy to get a meal pushed out. (not always)

I went to yoga today, and it nearly wiped me out- but I was feeling well enough to participate. Which any week before this- I had a hard time getting out of bed! So things ARE looking better.

Still have to keep eating to keep my energy up- the more I eat (consistently, not at once) the better I feel! woo!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.