Mothering Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am soooo excited because we have been in a serious fluffy drought, as I know so many others are, so I wasn't expecting any packages, but the mailman knocked like he does when we have things that are too fluffy for our mailbox!!!!

The diaper fairy sent us TWO packages!!!! Chloe now has the most beautiful wool butterfly cover which came with a cute little fairy washie , AND the seetest little red soaker shorts (which I will take a picture of later).

I am so excited I can't stop smiling! Thank you so much sweet diaper fairies!

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok, here are some pics. The butterfly one is a tad bit big, but the diaper fairy said it might be but that it will be awesome come fall or winter! Our red soaker shorts are actually more like capris on Chloe which makes them even cuter IMO!
Ok, if the link doesn't work the first time stay tuned, I'll figure it out. :LOL

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How do these kids always know....

I had our new soaker shorts on Chloe for 10 minutes, with a prefold underneath because the fitteds are all in the laundry, and she POOPED in it! Of course, the blasted prefold leaked, so I had to wash it already.

Somebody remind me again that this is what they are for! :LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.