Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is an antique reproduction from the original 1896 edition, published by McLaughlin Brothers of New York.

If your looking for the perfect Christmas book that will bring back memories and nostalgia this is it. Hours of digital editing were required to make this volume the perfect edition to any antique collection or to start a new family tradition in reading and discussing the beautiful artwork represented on each of the pages.

This book represents Christmas 100 years ago. We maintained the original published sized of 12 inches tall and 10 inches wide and did add a dedication page to make it that much more special.

Dealer inquires are welcome and we do have an affiliate program for those looking to make a few extra dollars.

Please visit our website at:
http://www.VisitOfStNicholas.com

Thank you so much for reading!

Charlie

Attachments

·
Registered
9,078 Posts
I have a hardback version of this book that has gone through three children. My eldest is 24 so must be at least 20 years old.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WOW! That is exactly what we are trying to accomplish with this new edition. The original book was in such bad shape, it was ashamed to see such a beautiful work literally crumble in my fingers. Thank you so much for having us here!

Charlie

1 - 3 of 3 Posts