Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

DD has figured out that sticking her finger in her nose (just putting it there like it's a finger holder...
) elicits a giggle from me and a groan from DD. I've been working on my reaction and it seems to be working.

So we were just laying here and she wanted her baby so I hand it to her. This is a doll that looks like an animal (in her case a kitty) and then has a plastic doll face on it. She
s this thing! Carries it around, has a bag that she hangs on herself like a sling...totally mommies it.

She goes through the motions of showing me various face features when she sticks her finger in what would be the nostril...you know the tiny dent they make. Anyway, she sticks her finger in it and thinking she is still showing me body parts I ask if it's a nose, she says yes, pulls her finger "out", looks at the tip, and then flicks it.

: How do you not laugh at that!?

And so it begins....

·
Registered
8,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DD is 22 months. She sticks her finger in our noses too and she somehow learned how to do a wet willy. She
s to do that to DH.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
He has been playing with mine for over a year, ever since he could reach my face while nursing, but just this week he has started diggin around his own, I don't know how he doesn't cause a hemmorage with those nails he won't let me get near

·
Registered
6,364 Posts
My one year old picks my nose (ouch), but it is my 23 month old who has recently started to do the actual picking of his nose. It drives me nuts, and he knows it, so he does it all the more. He gets in there and scoops and then laughs because I have trouble hiding my mortified look. To top it off, he eats it (which I admit seems a tad better than flicking). Sometimes he does one finger in each nostril. Oh yes, the fun has begun LOL.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.