megan_sacha

August BFPS

Amari's Mama
CorbinsMama
MarieW
Mclisa
melodyka
Monkeyprincess

Please make your request in BOLD or PM me!!! Please let me know if I've you in the wrong spot! Thanks, this is my first time being a thread keeper

to all

·
Registered
8,526 Posts
Today, I peed on a Target test. Still negative. Temp is dropping slowly, still way above the coverline.

Still hopeful, because it beats the alternative.

Thanks for the new thread, noorjahan!

·
Registered
12,040 Posts
Frog: I know how excited you were to POAS and I'm sorry you didn't get your BFP yet.

Thanks for the new thread noorjahan!

I'm still here waiting. Sometimes I feel pregnant and other times I'm sure I'm not. I can't wait for next Saturday so I can POAS and take myself out of pregnancy limbo.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone! It's my pleasure to be the thread keeper. I hope I'll get a chance to move mamas to the BFP list!!!! YAY!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishie Kisses
Please add me to the waiting to O list!!! Thanks!!!
Done!

·
Registered
12,040 Posts
I'm still in a bad mood. I hate being so crabby. I just snapped at my DS for pulling a sequin off my skirt. He wouldn't stop touching my skirt and lifting it and pulling on it and I lost it. DP is in the other room reading stories with him now. I hate the TWW, it always seems to bring out the worst in me
I hope this is my last TWW.

·
Registered
458 Posts
I have two questions I'm hoping someone can answer for me. The first is, will someone take a look at my chart, and see if FF is right about the day that I O'd? I have the TCOYF software and it says I'm only 3 DPO, but FF says 5 DPO. But I don't know which to believe. I enter the same data on both charts, but they are very different. I'm not sure which to believe.
Second question is, I am having an excessive amount of creamy (like lotion) cm, but it seems odd because I've never had this AFTER ovulation before. Does anyone know if it is "normal" to have creamy CM after Oing?

Jilian~
I have done the same thing today. I yelled at DD because she wanted to keep her church clothes on to play in and she wouldn't change like I told her to. That's pretty petty in my opinion. DH was trying to hug me while I was folding laundry and I told him to BACK OFF!!! And I was mean about it. I feel really bad, but he understands that I'm "hormonal" right now, so he's taking DD out for lunch and I'm hanging out alone to cool off a bit. I hope you are feeling better soon. I totally understand and I feel for you!

Good luck and
to everyone waiting to know, and here's hoping for a first class ride out of Waiting to O Land for all you other mama's!!!

·
Registered
815 Posts
Hello everyone,

Happy Sunday to you all.

I'm still waiting to Ovulate. Can someone look at my chart and tell me whether I have already O. and I don't get the coverline or just gearing to O. I'm getting fed up. Thanks,

Frog: I still
: to you. GL

noorjahan: Thanks for the new thread.

GL to anyone testing.
: for those waiting to O to catch the eggies

Have a peacful sunday all

·
Registered
12,040 Posts
Theresa: I think FF is right because their O date goes along with your + OPK. I've also had an insane amount of creamy CM since O. I've never had it after O before and I've never had so much. I'm hoping (for both of our sake's) that it is a good sign!

Fola: I think you O'd on day 17 and I think FF is just waiting for one more day of increased temp to give you your crosshairs. I think you'll get them tomorrow. It looks like you did a good job trying to catch the egg too

·
Registered
583 Posts
still here waiting to know have not gone and gotten any +/- tests yet probally later today. Still feeling prego, and DH has started to tell people that we are because of the trouble we had finding out with DD. Hopefully we will get to tell people for real soon.

Frog hope you still get that BFP soon.

·
Registered
8,849 Posts
noorjahan the new thread looks great!

i am also super cramy lately. past two cycles.
its frustrating.

·
Registered
12,040 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ladystarlyn
Jillian your pictures are beautiful Aiden is so adorable they really made me miss the beach and that halloween costume was the greatsest
Thanks

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Please move me to Waiting to Know. Thanks!

Like many of you ladies, I'm very much sick of the 2WW. I'm already getting cranky with my hubby and I'm only about 3 DPO.

Went to Vegas this weekend and met up with friends (we live just a few hours' drive away). My hubby asked who was watching their kids and our friend told us then said soon we'll be asking you guys that question. They know we've been trying for not far from a year. They had two unplanned kids and one planned so they likely don't understand the frustration we're going through.

I'm crossing my fingers that a whole bunch of us will have good luck.
:

·
Registered
829 Posts
Quote:
Mostly stalking Frog's chart.
hee hee. me too! looking good, still.

9 DPO here. I just figured something out today:

2WW + positive HPT = anticipation stress

2WW + negative HPT = PMS

seriously. I am trying to tell the difference for me. Is all that chocolate really necessary?

I bought a Target test today. I wanted to get the box of 3, but DH is NOT an enabler!
He said that one was all we needed. His logic was if I think I need more than one, I must not think I am pregnant. If I test too early and it's negative, then I wasted the test. So now I have to wait until POASaturday or I won't have anything to pee on when the time is actually right. I told DH that I'd like to test sooner than Saturday, but he told me no.
He's a good POASaholic support person!
:

1 - 20 of 244 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.