Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the One Thread
December 7th through December 13th

To keep the list manageable you will be deleted after a month of not posting. If you would like to be a thread keeper visit here and sign up!

Please make change requests in Bold.

: Waiting to O
:
(Ovulate)

5terre :
amp
BeauGeek :
brandyshea :
CalaRei :
Dmitrizmom
ferretbees
heatherdeg
Jess86
Jillian
Jillybeans :
Katica :
kel32brown :
KellyTTC#1 :
LaurieD143 :
Librarymo
lissame72
mayflowers
megadoula
Nelsondeb :
NishaG :
nina yyc :
ompath :
Pinkbruise :
Ravenstar
Sahmamalz
ShwarmaQueen :
Sijae
sjlparis :
szmom :
TheBlueBird :

: Waiting to Know
:
(Two Week Wait)

•Adorkable• :
anonyma :
binkin :
Brightonwoman
CaliMommie :
CanidFL :
cjlovesbj
Fantesia28
halomancer
hellyaellen
kparker :
KaliShanti :
makeminepink :
Ms. Cellaneous
pedialove :
rachdoll
rhiandmoi
rumismom
stretch358 :
Tuwamare :
szmom
Valid28 :
Waylonsmama :

Waiting for Flo

(menstruation)

Autumnlaughing :
Katie34
pacificbliss
WoodlandFairytale :

WTF IS GOING ON?!?!

Catubodua

: Waiting to be Ready
:

Ann_of_Loxley :
crazymom03
EastbayK :
feminine_earth :
folaboye :
merrysash :
pacificbliss

: DECEMBER BFPs!!!
:

(pregnant)

schellie
bethcw
Onemagicmummy
GhostRose :
BeauGeek

famille_huggins
jacappell
Stevi :
XxAngeloDistressxX :

: NOVEMBER BFPs!!!
:

(pregnant)

amymckinney :
BlueWolf :
emptytank2000
honeybunny65 :
learnlovebe :
leighann79 :
mrsbabycakes
ratrodgrl :
yebos9 :

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi ladies. I started a new thread to relieve Kelly of her duties! I know it looks like crap but as soon as I figure out how to get all the colors, charts and stuff linked from the last thread I will do that right away.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Hi! Please add me to the Waiting to Know. I am 6 dpo...and trying to be patient...but its really hard!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Great to see the new thread! I am CD 12 and no positive OPK yet, and I only started temping a few days ago. I felt like super woman last month and super-charted and bfn, so I am being a little more lazy this month, BDing at the right time, I think, and that's the best we can really do at our laziest.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Hi! I am still Waiting to Ovulate not waiting to know. I wish! Thanks!!

Anyone want to stalk my chart and tell me if they think Oing is coming soon- like today would be great.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Hi

I'm currently 9 DPO. I have a bunch of symptoms, but refuse to believe any of them since I'm been getting fake symptoms just about every month since my last m/c. I swear, I think my body & brain just like to mess with me out of boredom...

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
I better be Oing today. My temp dropped (estrogen surge??) and I've had sex 3 days in a row...

·
Registered
162 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostRose View Post
I swear, I think my body & brain just like to mess with me out of boredom...

Right there with you!

Strangely enough, this was the first cycle since TTC that I had no symptoms, I say had because this evening at the gym I got nauseous to the point I had to stop. No idea if I'm getting sick, had really high temp this morning. But it was down when I went to my primary care this afternoon. We'll wait and I'll POAS tomorrow

·
Registered
162 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by KaliShanti View Post
I better be Oing today. My temp dropped (estrogen surge??) and I've had sex 3 days in a row...
well if you are
:

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by nelsondeb View Post
well if you are
:
Good luck to you too! your temps are so high. i hope it's pregnancy!!

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
CanidFL... Open the old ONE thread in a seperate window and click on the 'quote' button. Copy & paste that into your new ONE thread, and remove the "quote"'s from the beginning and end... Then you can move those who need it.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Hi I am 7dpo as well today. Can I be moved to waiting to know? I am temping still but not as religiously. I refuse to set my alarm and get up early just to temp at the same time on my days off.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Just checking in! Still in the 2ww / "waiting to know" phase.

I am 7-8 DPO - not sure the exact timing since I don't chart BBT, and I gave up on watching for symptoms. I'm trying to "relax" and not obsess like everyone says... We'll see how well that works!!! I swear, if I got a BFP the month I quit paying attention...
: I hate hearing that "relax and it will happen" crap. But hey - I've tried everything else. I guess I should try this, too. Can't hurt, right? And the best part is, it's free! LOL

Will let you know how it goes...

Baby Dust to everyone!!!!

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Laurie - I hope the relaxing works for you! It is very annoying to hear people say that.

Nina yyc - Keep my fingers crossed for you.

Valid28 - It's so nice that you can sleep in. I've been temping for so darn long that I wake up before my alarm even goes off
I have been conditioned

Stevi - thanks! I knew it was something simple but just didn't know what

Nelsondeb - your chart is looking great! Did you POAS today?

Kalishanti - hope you get that temp spike today.

AngeloDistress - CONGRATS!!!!
: That is so great.

Waylonsmama - added you but your chart is not linked right. I think you have to go to sharing and then link from there but it's been so long since I did it. Can anyone else help?

AFM - I am dead tired. This symptom is hard to ignore for me. Normally I'm up till 10pm or so and it takes an hour to get to sleep once in bed. The past 3 days, I cannot stay up past 8:30 PM. It's like this dead weight on me that I can not fight. DH reminded me again that I am pregnant because I was the exact same way with DS. I'm trying not to think too much about it but it's hard to ignore the obvious sign KWIM? At this point, I would be surprised if I'm not pregnant.

Think reproductive thoughts ladies!

updated to here

·
Registered
688 Posts
I just fixed my chart link...I think.
I am know 7 dpo...temps increased today! Still have the dull achy feeling...hoping it isn't AF.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.