:
:
:this month please

·
Banned
6,717 Posts
First!

lol

Yeah, umm still waiting to O. No big. I'm sad that Holly'smom decided to stop TTC, but it's their choice, ya never know the day they decided to "not" was the day they acctually "did" lol. It always happens that way..

Hubby n I did a decent practice run, but the weekend aint over yet! When DD gets to nap we'll do a bit more practice teehee

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
scubamom~ Nice thread.

Pandora~ That is so true!

beemama~ Thanks for the expert advice on my chart. I really appreciate it!

·
Registered
861 Posts
good morning everybody!

scubamom - cool thread. thanx so much!

pandora - practice makes perfect, right?

kyle98sean02 -

i'm going to miss hollysmom.

i'm trying to wait to wednesday to test again. i think it won't be so this cycle (i've said this before) - i'm feeling you-know-who lurking around. anyway, it looks like it's going to be a beautiful day around here, so i'm going to try to enjoy it.
for my little bean, who would have been due today - i guess the time just wasn't right for her. thanx for being here, ladies - having you all has made this past week easier.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Scubamom- thanks for making the new thread, some one need to clue me in when it is my turn. Isn't there supposed to be a * near the person's name who is running the thread? Sorry I am so clueless looks like I need to read the rules of the one thread again.

Pandora- I am with you sis, still waiting to O

Heather sorry about AF showing up! Good luck this cycle
Sue good luck with testing I hope you get that BFP!!!! Love and thoughts for you and your sprit baby who was due today.

Well, I am still waiting to O but it should happen in the next few days!!! So me and DH are BDing all weekend wish me luck!!!! I have been drinking tons of fertility tea, made with red raspberry, nettles, alfalfa, and oat straw. And taking a female formal tincture made with dong Quai, chaste tree, wild yam, damiana leaf. And licorice and hops. Hope it helps!

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Rasa~ have fun this weekend and
:
:

Have fun practicing Pandora

OK, who is testing soon, I need to obsess over someone else for a few weeks

I decided to do some sewing for myself today as a consolation prize and I made 2 pairs of shorts. One is a little tight but wearable and the other pair is too small
Oh well,, in 5-10 lbs they should fit. Too bad it was the biggest size in the pattern because I really liked them. Its funny how last year when I actually fit into an 8 they looked huge compaired to the 5's in my closet. These are 12-14's and they now make my 8's and 10's look like barbie clothes, yet when I look at them, they dont look way huge. Its weird how our perception changes as we change. Its like seeing a picture of yourself. I dont realize how big I am in the mirror, but I see a picture and I am floored at how much I have gained in a short time. I see pictures of me in 8's and cant believe I actually thought I was big back then

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
luckymama-
thanks for sharing with us about your precious little bean. Hope you experience a lot of love and support from those around you today!

scubamom-thanks for starting the new thread-it looks great

·
Registered
766 Posts
Heather - I'm sorry, that has to be so frustrating... *hug*

Sue... today has to be a rough day for you. You seem to have a really healthy attitude about it though... hugs to you as well...

I introduced myself in the middle of the thread last week
I just stopped taking the minipill in May and my husband and I are TTC a boy. We already have a wonderful 22 month old DD. I think I may have O'ed this month (my chart here: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/bdc5a ) but I never got a positive OPK... got one on CD15 that was very close to positive, but I couldn't tell if the line was quite as dark as the control line... maybe it was just half a shade fainter.. so I called it a negative. Two days later my temperature jumps. Sigh! DH and I were "safe" that whole time because since we're trying for
boy: I didn't want to try anything until I saw a definite +OPK. So that's that... if my temps stay high tomorrow then O is confirmed and we wait until next month. So what does that make me... not exactly waiting to know, but not waiting to O either.

It is weird... I produce a TON of EWCM and my cervix stays high and open for a long time. I really expected it to dry up by now. Maybe my hormones are still a little messed up from the pill, but wow. This is not what I expected.

Well a month of just charting can only be a good thing. No big deal... being not-pregnant through early July will be kind of nice!

·
Banned
6,717 Posts
*Note to everyone the temps on my chart are taken with an ear thermometer because I don't have a bbt, couldn't pick one up this weekend because of power outages in the town where the pharmacy is, so they are VERY inacurate*

I My CM turned eggywhite around 1pm and position was high. So, I dragged DH into bed and BD'd like we never bd'd before *good thing DD was having her nap lol*. I do think I mighta o'd not sure. So, you can put me in the "waiting to know" category now. We'll do a couple o more rounds for the team next weekend, but I do think today mighta been "THE DAY"

Next Expected
is the 30th of this month.

Sooooo

:
:

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
Honeybeesmama, and my2sweetiepies, HOORAY!!!

I just got back from a few days out of town, and was so excited to read your news!

I'm at 6 dpo. Queasy last night, light cramping today, *but* I've eaten horribly while we were out of town, so it could be that. We've had such a crazy week. I think I posted that DH and I have until August to conceive, before he moves away. Now I just got this great opportunity in the city he's moving to (and where I would be moving in six months anyway) to go down with him in August, but if I do it, we will have to stop TTC until October because it's a one year commitment. So I can't decide. We also have to sell our house tomorrow (or something like that) if I go, and of course we have this unfinished baseboard project, the messy basement issue, etc, etc. If I'm pregnant now it'll make everything easier (because I'll just say no) otherwise it's going to be a tough decision.
: I mean, October is really close, but it's rough to give up the trying now that we've started. But then I really want to live with my DH. And it's a good opportunity. Sigh...

Ok, enough
: to the rest of you dears!

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Hi all,

Great thread, scubamom!

Happileigh - hmmm...symptoms...??

Pandora - do the deed, do! Swim, little guys!

Welcome, Twilight. Good luck getting your
boy:

Heather - sorry about the hag.

Sounds like there are several of us O-ing in the next few days (self included) - do I smell a testing party?

I'm still here obsessing. Taking my 5 pills a day (prenatals, two calcium, a baby aspirin and a vitex). Temping. Waiting for the spermcicle shipment to arrive on Thursday, for probable insem-day of Saturday or Sunday. (Happy Father's Day to me, aaahhh the irony!)

Lots of luck to everyone. I'm loving all the BFPs - we're on a roll!! Back to work with me, as I'm sure there will be another critical ER patient sometime soon. (Y'know, critical things, like sniffles for a week, a few mosquito bites, or a sunburn since last Tuesday...)

·
Banned
6,717 Posts
Well, I put a few things up on Ebay tonight, hoping they'll sell so I can grab a lot of wholesale pg test strips. *I saw one lot on there of 100!!! for like $10 + shipping!*

So, hopefully my auctions sell before the next test date so I can order those tests so I don't have to keep paying Shoppers Drugmart $21/month for Preg tests

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
luckymama ~
thanks for sharing with us about your precious little one

Scubamom ~ Great thread

Heather ~ sorry AF has foind you

Elowyn ~ Good luck this weekend, how exciting

CD 22 here and waiting to know! The charting break and staying away from here has not helped emotionally this month so I am back to temping & obsessing next cycle

Good luck everyone and yay for the BFPs

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hi all
i have done the moves for everyone, lmk if you are in the wrong spot.
Twilight i put you in waiting to O, as waiting for next months egg i thought??, lmk if that is ok.

FreeSpiritMama welcome back to the land of charting

big
to everyone this monday morning.

As with me i dont know whether i am coming or going, ovusoft (doing their free trial as well as ff, am i more obssessed this month i think so
: )has me at 10 dpo, ff reassessed and i havent o'd, had really low temps last 2 days. But i am so dry (sorry if tmi), my cervix is low so i have no idea what is going on. As i thought maybe some O pain today, but then i felt nauseated all yesterday (pg symptom), i am getting no ferning and negative OPks, i am doing all the things and all i am getting is mixed signals aaarghhhhhhhhh

my crazy chart

·
Banned
6,717 Posts
Yeah, well I'm just going by fertility signs, but they might be skewed. So I DONT KNOW! LOL. I hate this. But, I'm just gonna keep on keepin on havin fun. Gonna BD like mad again this coming weekend, and MABE we catch the eggie, mabe not..I dunno. I don't have a BBT.

I DO however have enough "Ebay Anything" Points to get a lot of OPK and freebie Ultra Early PG test strips....

*pokes her ebay auctions* SELL

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hi all,

My chart is adding to obsession..take a look at the dip yesterday, sigh, i dont want to obsess, but it looks like an implantation dip to me - no obsessing!! what will be will be!! my mantra lol-

Happileigh, you and i are cycle buds- wouldnt it be fun if it was the month fo both of us!

Catherine

ps, happy monday!!

·
Banned
6,717 Posts
uh the heat...I think even if I had a BBT I wouldn't be able to chart accurately, because it's so hot and muggy here, my body can't regulate itself properly. It's so muggy, sweat just stays. it won't evaporate like it's supposed to. So my body temp will be higher by a few points anyway, and I won't be able to tell a spike from the ambient temp from a spike from an O or what....

1 - 20 of 134 Posts