Honeybee'sMama
my2sweetiepies
~lioneyes~
Nicki Cooper
ShellBelle76
RedOakMomma (Elisabeth)

See less See more
#2 ·
I hope I got everything right on this new thread...feel free to pm me or write in your message if you need something changed. Hope I get to move a bunch of us to the BFP list this week.

Who is testing this week? I am planning to test tomorrow morning.....oh I wish I could speed up time.

: for this week-for catching eggs, seeing BFPs and making it thru the waiting
!

#4 ·
surfmama! The thread looks great, and a day early! Wow, I'm impressed!

Just a quick one from me... you'll see if you click on my link below that my temps are down again, so as expected, i am still waiting to o. dh and i have started our every-other-day routine, and we'll probably kick it up closer to day 15, like beemama.

fenwick mama, all the best to you. i really hope you'll still share with us your process of becoming a mama! i know i'd love to walk that road w/you, no matter how it happens.

beemama, you got a dotted line b/c you are marking C for cervical fluid... this is potentially fertile, so unless you totally dry up, the software leaves room for change. i bet if you change the 1st few days post-o to -, you'd get a solid line. Have a WONDERFUL time campering! when are you coming back?

to all the rest, i'll catch up on monday or tuesday. my parents are in town and we are running around like crazy. i had the ttc discussion with mom this afternoon to describe what we're going thru, and she didn't know what to say. *sigh*

i'm too tired to use the smileys lately, but love all the new ones! i hope you all have a good weekend, no matter where you are in your cycle now.

thanks again for the thread, surfmama!

#6 ·
Great thread
(I'm on it twice! can you delete me from charting break please) Or maybe it will give me twice the chance this month :LOL

CD2 not so sad today

EPO & CM Qs I need to improve my CM this cycle! This is what I'm doing;
3000mg EPO until O
2tsp Flax seed oil
Vit B Complex
3 cups Green tea until O
Prenatal vit

Does this sound ok, anything else I can do?

: &
for the testers & egg catchers

#7 ·
I just wanted to thank all you mamas for the congrats. I am going to start lurking aroung the due date board, so I just wanted to say bye to you all. This is by far the best continuous thread on MDC. Love to all you mamas and mamas to be~

#8 ·
Not complettely sure I O'd today, but will find out tomorrow if my temp goes up. Today Dh and I went in for the IUI. Sooooo thankful that is over! I was really impressed at how easy the whole procedure went. DH was able to "perform" very quickly and without assistance
I was kind of bummed when the nurse practitioner told me that there is only about a 20-25% success rate with IUI's because it it only one time during the cycle and most people without fertility issues BD several times during there fertile period.
: She did say that because I am only 30 and I have "good eggs" that we have a better than average chance of having this work. I sure hope so because I can't imagine paying $400.00 too many times to have this done. I realize it's not much compared to what some people have to pay, but nonetheless it's money! Sooo now the wait begins and I can't wait for it to be over.

Sorry no time for personals....sisters are coming over!

#9 ·
CD 12/13

The OPK testing is driving me nuts...as it did our first time TTC...I get such mixed signals from what my body (CM) is saying and what those tests are saying...ARGH!!! I've had EWCM yesterday and today (today is ~CD 13) but all of the OPKs are negative. Yesterday I experimented a bit and took several OPKs throughout the day...trying my best to keep them all under the same conditions - little to drink, waiting 3-4 hours before pottying, etc....the first test was realtively dark - though not a positive for O by any means - though I think I stared at it for an hour WILLING it to be +
...the second test was really light, and the the third test was in the middle...

I guess because we had so many problems conceiving the first time, my ability to remain optimistic is shortcoming. I WANT to believe that having DS "fixed" things, but I worry constantly that we will fall back into the emotional pitfall that we experienced before. It's such a rollercoaster, this whole TTC thing, huh?? Periods of highs and lows, optimisim and letdown...it is HARD. I'm really praying and thinking about all of the other Mamas here that are TTC...wishing it was easier!!

I took an OPK with FMU today and it was light...but took another just now and it was pretty dark...maybe even REALLY close to the control line...though not as thick in width as the control. I wish I had someone to look at it and give their opinion...I'm to "close to the situation." So why all the discrepancies???? Why a light test and now a darker one? Are my hormones just so out of whack that they don't know which way is up? I dunno. I have felt some achiness on my right side today - possibly where an ovary is
- I'm just not sure what to expect or feel because I've never had a normal cycle...do any of you get an achiness at O?

Thinking about getting an Ovulite - one of the microscopes that test saliva for ferning and thus O...anyone tried it? It would save me a LOT of $$ in the long run...I could be obsessive about testing with that since it is reusable...gosh, I will probably dry up my spit supply!!

FreeSpiritMama - I took Robitussin - in the white and GREEN (color is key) box the cycle that I conceived #1. It really seemed to help give my CM that extra "umph"...oh, the Robitussin is the "expectorant" - I would look for that on the box.

:,
vibes to all!!!!
&
to all the TTC-ers!

#11 ·
hmm I took B100 Complex for the entirety of this cycle so far, and I also took my normal every day Reactine. Mabe that's why I had a whole week of favorable cervical conditions? I dunno...I'm just beginning this charting thing. Oh yeah, got myself a better themometer, so guess what. My temps are gonna be looking NORMAL from here on in....

#12 ·
what a nice new thread! thank you surf mama for doing it! well, its father's day, and 10dpo, took an early response pregnancy test this am and... BFN. i'm not totally giving up hope though. not until af shows up- supposedly tomorrow, although this will only be my 2nd af since coral was born- so maybe i'm not on a 28 day cycle anymore, in which case maybe i'm testing too early anyway, and not until its 14dpo- wednesday, the little fertilized egg may not have implanted yet! after reading ClothforColin's post, i'm wondering if my opk stick was even accurate... my tests were all bfn until that one day when it was two lines, both seemingly the same color- does it really make such a difference if they aren't EXACTLY the same in color and width?? maybe i totally missed the egg this time- in which case i feel pretty frustrated. if af shows up, i'm buying a bunch of cheapo opk sticks online, and will start taking my temps- i have a temporal artery thermometer we got for Coral- is this accurate enough? (its the kind you swipe across your temp. artery on your forehead- supposedly much more accurate than an ear or mouth one...) does anyone know about this, or do i have to buy a bbt?

hey- we're getting a satelite (sp?) dish for high speed internet access sometime this month so it wont be such a p.i.t.a. to check the thread anymore, hopefully this will enable me to keep up...

lots of babydust to you all, let the summer solstice rain down the summery baby pollen onto all of us this week so we can emerge this winter the beautiful new mothers we should all be...

ps- can anyone give me the link to the el cheapo opk tests again? i lost it... thanks!

#14 ·
Ahhh. Cd 2 here. It seems like a bunch of us are.
to those Af found. We just got home from Oregon where we were visiting a friend who is due to give birth any day to her second child. Af started while we were visiting, which was hard emotionally for me. I had brought a test with me on our trip just in case. I really thought dh and I had done everything right this time around. Sigh... On the bright side, I found a really cool herb shop and bought some Organic Vitex tincture. It tastes horrible, but I'm trying it out this cycle to help regulate it a bit and bring O sooner. I also decided to give up coffee (
:
) this cycle just to see if there's any effect. I'm tying not to be hopeless, because I know ttc for 5 months isn't that long, but it's such a let down to get Af. I think Dh and I are going to try the bd every-other-day thing, as we did it nearly every day this cycle, and I read in TCOYF that it can decrease sperm count.

to everyone. I hope this summer grants all our baby wishes!

meg

#15 ·
s to you meggles...I think af is headed my way too.

coralsmom-still hoping this is your month!
:

Cloth4Colin-sorry the OPKs are so frustrating. I've been thinking about trying them but now I'm not so sure if I want to.

gumby74-
: I really hope you get a BFP this cycle! I'm glad the procedure was easier than you expected.

I wish I could write more personals but I need to get dd to bed before I miss her sleepy time and she turns into that not so fun over tired wild one

#16 ·
Hi all!

I've been more of a lurker recently, but I have to type in and cross a bizillion fingers for you, Gumby! I couldn't stand the wait to hear/see if you had the IUI, so here I am at 11pm...a total stalker!!!

I'm about 10dpo right now, and for some reason taking a break from the boards has been really healthy for me. I miss chatting with all of you (so much!), and I miss all the excitement, but it's been nice this cycle to take a breather, you know? I'm in a very calm place this month (conception-wise), and part of that has been focusing on it less.

That being said, I'm 10dpo and about to go into the full nuttiness phase of waiting to know. Eek. We'll see how long this "calm place" stuff lasts.

: and
to all!

#17 ·
One more thing...

Cloth4Colin~ Try not to use FMU with OPKs--it doesn't work. OPKs test for a hormone that starts building in your system _after_ you wake up, so testing later (post 2pm) is best. I find my best results are with 4-7pm urine. And if your afternoon test result was really close to the control line...woo-hoo! BD away!

#18 ·
Waiting to Know as of a few hours ago.

I'm pretty sure I O'd/am O'ing today, we'll see how the temp looks in the a.m. I used my vial o' sperm, got only about 1/2 of it into me due to a technical difficulty (which will be resolved next cycle, dang it!) but am feeling very "que sera sera" about the whole thing. If I'm to get pregnant this cycle, that's meant to be. If not, that's meant to be. What will be will be. (Yeah right, we'll see how long this zen thing lasts. I give it to 7 dpo.
)

Off to bed as I have a killer cold and a new puppy who'll need out about 3. G'night all, will try for personals tomorrow.

#19 ·
hi everybody!

surfmama - thread looks great! thank you!

: to all who will be testing soon - it sure would be great to put up some more BFPs!

to all who are dealing with AF or other unwanted stuff.

i'm here. i'm waiting to O again. i find this easier than the 2ww - i think because i'm not obsessing about whether or not i'm pg. i'm frustrated lately about everything in my life, but i think really i'm just frustrated with TTC, and it's spilling over to everything else. i'm going to use this waiting to O time and try to get my head screwed on right again.

anyway, i just wanted to say "hey!" and now i'm off to bed. my 23 month old just cut two of his four eyeteeth, and he's working on the other two as well as his 2 year molars - so i'm lucky if i get a 2 hour stretch without him waking up miserable and needing to gnaw ... i mean, nurse. man, these teeth really kick his butt, poor dude.

night all. c ya in the morn.

#20 ·
4dpo And all I gotta say is

"Holy freekin wow batman!"

Seriously, you can see how that heatwave affected me, even with the *Completely and utterly innacurate* ear themometer.

I had to use the "over ride" feature, because I just KNOW I O'd on Day 16. I just know it. It's a gut feeling *Well it was a gut feeling at the time of O because I was cramping and pooping all morning then it suddenly stopped at lunch, cant get more 'gut' than that eh?"

That and on Friday, my sex drive went into absolut overdrive crazyness. Poor poor DH...He was practically forced at the door when he came home from his course...in uniform, so that didn't help any either hehehe. If it weren't for DD being up and about, it woulda been a couch dance teehee.

#21 ·
hi all
great looking thread
well i am cd 35 and i have no idea what is going on, this cycle if driving me nuts, my temps have been up down up down. my chart i thought i o.d ages ago but no, as bfn after bfn, then ff said i o'd 4 days ago which i thought i did too, then low temp today. arghhhhh i just want to o, i am fed up of these super long cycles, as i dont want to miss my egg. Do you think i o.d
. I could have a messed up temp as cant breath thru my nose, and have been mouth breathing at night according to dh.

But hi and happy monday to all, sorry for the whine
heather

#22 ·
hi everybody!

i can't stand it anymore and i just have to join the thread. we've been ttc for about a year to no avail. after an abnormal pap smear and a procedure to hopefully "fix" it, i am somewhat more optimistic than i had been.

i'm going to try to keep up with the thread without getting *too* obsessive--for me, that means i chart, use the opks, take my vitamins, and read the thread, then hopefully leave it at that for the day--we'll see :LOL

i'm looking forward to getting to know all of you this month, then i'll see you next month in the due date clubs, k?

yay!

#24 ·
Hi everyone.

Well my husband and I had an exciting weekend... we got a BFP result... a few of them actually because I couldn't beleive what I was seeing... I think I went through 6 tests... This was our first attempt at TTC following our early m/c back in April (were 6 weeks along). Looks like we'll be Due on Feb 19th and are in our 6th week right now... so I'm really nervous.
: Fingers crossed this little bean will be a sticky little one and we'll suceed through the coming weeks safe and sound.

Best wishes to everyone and lots of
and BFP's. If its okay I'd like to stick around here for a little while before moving over to the Feb 2006 Due date forum...

#25 ·
Welcome newbies!!! Nicky CONGRATS! WHWEEEEEE

A lil OT: I finally kicked that PTing into gear with DD, and she has been diaperless for about 4hrs now.

The results: One poop made it to potty on her own. One puddle, noticed by me, stopped in midstream by a "Hey sweety why don't you go do your peepee in the potty?" and then resumed in the potty. One "Mommy I gotta PEE" and a mad race to the potty and a full piddle done in potty. and a few false alarms.

Shweet, hopefully I can use those CPF's and doublers in the AIO's/Fitteds I'm gonna be making for tne next one.

#26 ·
Hi ladies, welcome HappyPants, congratulations Nicki
Cloth4Colin, the SAME thing happened to me this month, an almost positive OPK and pain on the right side... Temps went up two days later. BD away!

Not much happening here. I had a wonderful time camping with DD this weekend. I did not temp this weekend because sleep was very interrupted and the thermometer was buried anyway... but I'm thinking I'll check tomorrow and find they're still high and AF will come this weekend. If I have any clue what I'm doing that is.

Next O will likely be when DH and I are off on separate weekend trips... I hope not, but if I O anywhere between day 14 and 17...
hoping for either early or late O in July!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.