Mothering Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Twice in the middle of the night (I NEVER go in the middle of the night) and already three times today before 9am...
:

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
Yah, ridiculous. I'm so upset with my inability to sleep through the night- either I wake up to pee or just lay there with insomnia!!!
:

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
Right there with you. I don't need to look at the clock when I wake up to pee now- I just know it's 5am. And I am usually up for the day at that point.
:

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Me too. I was up 6 times last night, 3 with DD and 3 to pee. And I *really* had to go each time. So much for getting sleep when we nightwean DD.

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Siennaflower View Post
Sometimes my need to go even infiltrates my dreams
You have no idea!
: I started to pee on myself the other night!!!
Thankfully, I caught myself before I really 'let go' but I still found my undies were wet!!! I was so shocked- I don't dare tell DH or he'll never stop making fun of me!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Siennaflower View Post
Yup, I'm up several times a night too. Sometimes my need to go even infiltrates my dreams

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShwarmaQueen View Post
You have no idea!
: I started to pee on myself the other night!!!
Thankfully, I caught myself before I really 'let go' but I still found my undies were wet!!! I was so shocked- I don't dare tell DH or he'll never stop making fun of me!
I know EXACTLY what you're talking about, "I have to go pee so badly, why can't I go pee!?" WAKE UP!!

I wake up at 2am to go pee, and then usually one more time before I'm ready to get up for good. One night I had to go at 2am, 4am, 6am, 8am. Yikes. At least we're not 8 months pregnant trying to haul ourselves our of bed to relieve the pressure! (Yes, that comment will probably come back to haunt me!!)

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
6 times last night.
I don't think I would wake up on my own that many times to pee right now, but DS wakes up several times a night. Every time he wakes me up I can't go back to sleep until I pee. But my getting out of bed and back in wakes him again. Vicious cycle of waking/peeing. Good times.

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
With DD, the peeing didn't start till I was about 6 months. Now, at 8w3d, I am getting up about 4x/night. I have been really thirsty though.. I am sure that has something to do with it too. But between the peeing and the tossing and turning.. gahhhh!!! I am getting NO sleep.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I never used to wake up during the night, now I wake up somewhere around 2-3 am and race to the bathroom. Then again when the alarm goes off for my husband, I have to race to the bathroom again. It's gotten so that he doesn't even get up when the alarm goes off because he knows I'll be headed to the bathroom and will then make sure he gets up when I get back in bed. I'm glad to know it's not just me.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Yup - same here. I'm up at least 1-2 times per night. A lot of times I'll wake up and think, "Can I hold it a while longer? I don't want to get up!" But inevitably when I don't get up right away, I'll be up 20 minutes later. And when I go, I feel like I'm peeing for about 5 minutes!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.