Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am completely out of diapers except for some prefolds and a sugarbums fleece AIO. Neither would get us through the night, so I decided to use both! :LOL So, Dallin is in a Sugarbums Fleece AIO w/ the hemp soaker, a trifolded infant prefold topped w/ a fleece liner. THEN over that he has footed wool longies AND a pair of fleece pants. His room gets SO much colder than the rest of the house I have to dress him warm until I go to bed and open his door. He looked ready to go play in the snow! :LOL
What's your babe wearing to bed tonight?

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
ohh, I'll play.

I have no idea what ds is wearing since dh put him to bed tonight, but probably a fuzzi bunz with 2 joeys. dd is wearing a FCB nighlight with an extra doubler in there, and a FCB fleece cover.

·
Registered
156 Posts
A Tye Dye HoneyBoy w/white Windpro from Simply Good Diapers and a microfleece lined doubler. Although, any diaper would do for us at night, since my 10 month old has stayed dry through the night for months now. About 10 minutes after she wakes up though...watch out.

·
Registered
7,227 Posts
He'll wear whatever fitted he happens to be when he falls asleep (it's 5:30 pm) - currently he's in a $4ppd (from the Trading Post) small hemp SugarPlumBaby tri-fold fitted and hopefully I won't need to change that thanks to EC.

Oh and he's been dry for the past week overnight as well so even though I usually change him during the night I haven't even needed to do that lately.

And he'll be coverless (and shirtless/pantsless) because it's 77 degrees here still and we use the fan at night!

Was that more info than you wanted?

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
Jack is in a Size 1 Nightlight with our new Celtic Wolf and his Sugarbums wool pants on top of that. It's supposed to be cold here tonight.

Sara is in her Size 2 Nightlight with her Rainbow BBB's and Patchwork Pixie pants on top.

·
Registered
7,227 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristyH
75 degrees Jenn! I am so wishing I was in Hawaii right now, it's 34 here right now

It's lovely to visit but strange to live in. My tiny tabletop Christmas tree looks so out of place with my half naked child! The cold weather is nice during the holidays.. then you want it to warm up.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
ds1 is in a UTN fitted w/ microfleece topped hemp doubler and a BB wool cover.

ds2 is in a Samuel's fitted w/ the doubler folded in half and placed in front, then another hemp doubler folded in half, then another hemp doubler folded in half & placed on the outside of the diaper, then a wool doubler over that! Then we put on the wool soaker over everything! AND he'll be soaked in the AM!!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.