Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had terrible nausea this time. Now the vomiting has begun. I can't be like this! I have two kids to take care.

To make matters worse, my son started laughing at me for throwing up.

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by KatWrangler View Post
I have had terrible nausea this time. Now the vomiting has begun. I can't be like this! I have two kids to take care.

To make matters worse, my son started laughing at me for throwing up.

I'm stuck between
& Awwwww

·
Registered
254 Posts
luckily, my kids are still not aware of the baby situation. but yep....have started getting sick this week (6 weeks). though, I'm SHOCKED by the short, infrequent, nature this time around because with both my boys, I puked ALL day, ALL night and was in the hospital with dehydration with both of them because I could hold nothing down, not even water.

this time, it's once in the morning and then i am queasy for the day and my stomach feels like a brick from time to time, but fine!

·
Registered
754 Posts
I feel your pain, mama! The puking started the other day for me and it's been happening regularly since. So far, not as bad w/DD, thankfully. *knock on wood* With her, I was puking night and day and ended up in the ER one night I was so dehydrated. After that, I got put on medication to curb the m/s. But still, the pukes suck when you have 2 active kiddos to tend to.

I'm sorry I couldn't help but giggle when I read about your son laughing. Both of my kids hear me puking, come running in to see what's wrong and both of them start gagging b/c they think it's so gross! I'm sitting there telling them, "Get out!" and they both just stand there gagging.

·
Registered
765 Posts
So sorry, mama! I'm thankful that this time I've not had any vomiting as of yet, knock on wood. I've been plenty nauseous, but it usually goes away if I lay down for a moment. Last time I was so bad off that they put me on Phenergan...I couldn't even brush my teeth because the toothpaste would make me puke!

·
Registered
207 Posts
I'm officially dehyrated - blood pressure is 102/60.
: BUT, my husband and I used to be firefighter/EMT's, and he works at a hospital....so he'll be home in a few to do an IV on me to get some fluids in and my pressure back up. I can't wait for him to get here, I know the difference will be wonderful!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.