1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
231 Posts
i'd been wondering lately too if she would surface. of course, then the cynic in me was thinking that anyone could pretend to be that woman if they wanted publicity (for whatever reason). ok, i'm getting way too jaded. this woman sounds like the real deal.

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
Crimoney! I'm taking the Johannesburg flight in a couple of months.
I have made that trip several times and it is a b*tch. And you feel even *worse* when you get on the connecting flight following that neverending transatlantic journey.

The mom gets
for doing what she needed to do to take care of that little baby.

And, what's this about not being able to stand up AT ALL on the NY to DC flight?!? That's just crazy, IMO.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
We just watched Jimmy Kimmel tonight, and he did a whole skit interviewing eminem, where JK used BW's interview questions. He was obviously making fun of BW. Has anyone ever watched him before? Is this a running gag with him, to target BW, or I wonder if he added that, just for the benefit of all the new viewers he has, from the bfing community?

Anyone?

Janice

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
I think that it is very awesome that this woman has surfaced.
I also think that it is reasonable to compare her to Rosa Parks. After all, Rosa Parks didn't have any intention of being an activist. She sat down on the bus because she was tired from a long hard day of work and ignored everyone else, which, in effect, is similar to what this woman has done.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.