Mothering Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all!

Most of you probably didn't know that I am one of the co-leaders of this group! :D I volunteered before this was even an official DDC. (**Sings Savage Garden's "I knew I loved you before I met you" in my head**) ;) My job is mostly to make sure things run smoothly (you all make this job so easy!), keep up with threads and present concerns to Cynthia (there have never been any of those). I also like to do fun things like organize spotlight threads or other cool stuff that will happen later.

Well, a long while back, it was me and dreamingtree (who later ended up miscarrying her precious baby). TeeThatsMe also had volunteered to be a co-leader. But, at the time, those roles were taken. I recently asked her if she is still interested in the role and SHE SAID YES!

So, Yeay for TeeThatsMe for stepping up to the plate to help out with general group upkeep! (There are now better chances that no spotlight threads will be forgotten, for example.) :D

Thanks, @TeeThatsMe!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Haha.....oh my gosh, I hope I can now get that song out of my head sooner than it took in the 90s! lol....
Congrats Jodie, and thanks to all the busy ladies who help keep the board running:)

·
Registered
444 Posts
Thanks to you all for being such a harmonious and responsive group! That made it very easy to say "Sure, I'll be very happy to volunteer"... Let's not kid ourselves, this DDC truly moderates itself. ;)

Thank you also to Jodie for the kind words, and for keeping us going solo this far. Please let the two of us know if there is anything we can do to make the group even better... Or, as you have been doing, when you think of things, go right ahead and put them out there!

Thanks again. So glad we are all here.

·
Registered
988 Posts
I too have also enjoyed this DDC. It's been very easy to feel comfortable and like I fit in here. :) Thanks for keeping the board going so smoothly!

Reactions: TeeThatsMe

·
Registered
444 Posts
Aw, shucks! :love Thanks, Duchess. You are too sweet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts