Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so excited my dipes came today - about 1/2 hour ago and the CPFs are already boiling!!!! I am so excited. Little does DH know that this means that we are taking cloth dipes on our weekend to Maine - our first trip not using sposies! I felt so pathetic just sitting in my front room waiting for the mailman to drive by and hoping that he would stop at my house telling me that there was a package in his truck!!

Question - evidently I accidentally ordered 2 bleached toddler CPF (just to check the size and see if they fit DD better). Do I boil them? Are they all set? Do I have to wash them a few times? TIA!

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Yay!! I know how you feel when new diaps arrive LOL! I am the same way!

You do have to wash the bleached CPFs a couple of times to get them ready.

Have fun on your trip!

Steph

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
I'm glad you got your dipes!!! I finally got the courage to take cloth on my one day trip last weekend. We were only gone about 12 hours, but still I felt like it was a long time. I'm glad we didn't have to use sposies!!!

And yes you do have to wash your bleached dipes, too. Probably about 3-4 times. I used mine after the second wash, but they weren't as absorbant as they are now

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.