Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
May we consider the word mandate?

Media reports Trump feels he has a mandate.

If that mandate is vaccines, inquiring minds like mine want to know.

·
Registered
24,792 Posts
Do you have a link so that we know the context in which Trump stated that he has a mandate?

All presidential candidates have a party platform and goals for their administration during their term of office.

Reactions: Anne Jividen

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you have a link so that we know the context in which Trump stated that he has a mandate?

All presidential candidates have a party platform and goals for their administration during their term of office.
No, you're absolutely right!! The MEDIA said he said he had a mandate. I was playing on the word mandate, i think the media co-opts that word as it sees fit....

just like the word science.....

what do ya think?

(and ps: congratulations, i still have many worries and questions, but know i can get non-partisan answers here - and thx!)

·
Registered
8,849 Posts
May you mean mandate as in vaccines?

http://www.ageofautism.com/2007/12/trump-did-not-f.html I don't think given they delayed with their son he will support mandates! This really isn't news, he's been vocal about this for years. This link isn't new. And if you don't like the source this is also stated other places but this source talks about a fund raiser he assisted with, so I would say he's a bit vocal on the vaccine issue.

He has an "agenda" right now, but I'll venture this will surface at some point, perhaps regarding the ACA and/or via his DD and her infant son.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts