Mothering Forum banner

Things aren't looking good for me

849 views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  slgt 
#1 ·
This past weekend I fell down the stairs and landed on my butt really hard. Since then I have had spotting that is getting increasingly heavy and red with cramps off and on. I have to wait until DH gets home from work and I am going to go to the ER. Hopefully they'll do an u/s and be able to tell me something.

See less See more
#2 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lauren82 View Post
This past weekend I fell down the stairs and landed on my butt really hard. Since then I have had spotting that is getting increasingly heavy and red with cramps off and on. I have to wait until DH gets home from work and I am going to go to the ER. Hopefully they'll do an u/s and be able to tell me something.

Oh no...thinking of you.

#7 ·
He wont be home until a little after 6.

I'll keep everyone updated. I am supposed to be hosting my in laws for dinner tomorrow and they do not even know I am pregnant. *sigh*

#14 ·
Thinking of you Lauren. No matter what happens, I hope your husband can take some time off to be with you.

#15 ·
Oh mama, how very scary for you! I'm sending you warm, positive thoughts and prayers. It is completely possible to fall very hard and have everything be just fine. I fell super hard going down the stairs with another pregnancy and everything turned out fine. Let us know how you're doing. (((hugs)))

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.